❤️

"Mummy" Minnie smiles jumping into her arms. "Shh baby girl go back to sleep" Ariana whispers lying down with her baby girl in her bed.

She falls asleep with her baby girl in her arms.

***
Malcom woke up and got out of bed and went into Minnie's room to check on her and was surprised to see Ariana sleeping. He quietly left her room not wanting to wake either of them up.

"When did Ariana come home" he asks Freya who was sat on the sofa watching frozen with Ava "what do you mean she's at mums" she asks confused "no she's not she's upstairs in Minnie's room asleep" he tells her "she probs came home early hours" she shrugs.

Ariana woke up and her baby girl was still asleep. She knew that every one else would be awake and she was really nervous to leave the room.

Ariana slowly walked down the stairs she felt like she could be sick from nerves. Malcom was in the kitchen and she says hello to Ava and Freya and slowly walks into the kitchen.

He didn't know if he should speak. "Malcom" Ariana made the first move "Ariana" he replies. "We need to talk" she sighs making him nod, he carries making himself some breakfast.

He sits down next to her "I'm so sorry Ariana" he tells her "you were right I'm a shit parent" Ariana tells him "you are far from it Ariana" he tells her "I haven't seen her in 2 weeks Malcom" Ariana sighs looking down "Hey it's okay, Ariana we are both in the wrong" he tells her and she leans in for a hug.

Malcom wrapped her in his arms and he feels her relax "sorry for not coming home" Ariana tells him "you were angry at me I get it and you needed time to calm down" he says.

"Can I have a kiss" Ariana asks, Malcom didn't answer he pressed his lips on hers. "I love you Malcom, I'm sorry if I treat you like shit" Ariana pecked his lips "I love you too Ariana" he smiles.

"It wasn't a dream" Minnie smiles running into the kitchen hugging her mother "hi princess" Ariana smiles down picking her up and placing her on her lap. "Is mummy staying now I don't want mummy to go again" Minnie asks "mummy's staying" she smiles and smiles at Mac.

"I owe an apology to Freya" Ariana says handing Minnie to Mac and walking to the sofa. "Hi sis" Freya smiles "I'm sorry Freya" Ariana tells her "I was my fault" Freya giggles pulling her into a hug.

"MINNIE" Mac shouts at her as they hear a glass break. "Minnie darling come here" Ariana says and a crying Minnie runs into her arms. She rests her on her hip and cradles her. "Baby" Ariana questions and he looks at her "I told her not to break it" he sighs "Malcom she's 3 it was clearly an accident" she tells him going over and kissing his lips.

"Daddy I'm sorry" Minnie rests her head on Ariana's shoulder "it's okay princess I didn't mean to shout" he tell her.

They all sit down watching Frozen for the second time of the day. Ariana sat on Macs knee which made her happy and felt like she was where she belonged and Mac felt happy that she was back.

"Hi mum" Ariana questions answering her phone "where are you" she asks. Ariana gave Mac a smile before getting off his knee and walking out the room "home" Ariana says "How is everything there? I'm glad you've gone back" she tells her "everything's fine, we had long talk and we are basically back to normal" she giggles "I'm glad your happy" her mum tells her

Ariana ended the call and went back to the movie. "She wanted to make sure I was okay" she giggles sitting on his lap.

After the movie had finished they put Minnie to bed since they had a film day "night princess" they both tell her before making their way to their bedroom. Mac chuckles at her as she runs and jumps into her back "I've missed this bed" she giggles "mind your tummy" Mac chuckles giving it a kiss "I will don't worry" she smiles getting back up to get changed.

For the first time in a long time Ariana wasn't sure what to do. She didn't know wether to just get changed knowing hay he had seen her naked or go somewhere more private.

"Baby go where you feel comfortable" Mac tells knowing how she was feeling. Ariana nods and took of her clothes sliding a top over her head.

She got in bed shuffling closer to Malcom "fuck I've missed your cuddles" she giggles as he cuddles her "I've missed not going bed or waking up with you" he laughs. Ariana leans in for a kiss but pulls away when she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

——-
I wouldn't normally ask this but please can you comment on chapter, it gives me motivation knowing that you like what I write. X