Sisterly Love ❤️

Freya POV
Before my eyes had time to open I was hopping off the bed and running to the bathroom to be sick.

"Freya Baby" Ariana says running into the bathroom I couldn't reply I just threw up, She rubs my back and uses one hand to fill a glass full of water.

After about 10 minutes of being sick in the toilet my stomach settled and I lent against wall with my head in my hands. Ariana sits next to me and wraps one arm around me and pulls me into a hug. "Why is it that you want a baby and you've been trying but I'm the one that gets pregnant" I say and she looks at me "wait how do you know I want a baby" she asks kinda shocked I know "well since I'm your sister me and Mac talk and we don't just talk about random stuff we talk about your relationship and he kinda let it spill" I say nervously "that's embarrassing" she says and I shake my head at her "what the fact that you want a baby and the fact you have sex with the man you love oh wow girl" I say and she laughs at me "I'm showing a great example here" she's says sarcastically  "it's fine honestly I don't mind" I sag and she gives me a hug.

Ariana POV
Me and Freya we just sat on her bathroom floor talking about the fact I want a baby but I change the subject to us and how proud I am of her.

Before we knew it was 3 in the morning and we had energy, it was like it was daytime because it felt like we had just woken up for the day.

"Ariana" I hear Mac call "I'm in Freyas bathroom" I say and he comes in and looks at us both on the floor "is everything okay" he asks "Freya was being sick so I comforted her" I say and he smiles "I'll be back in bed in a minute" I say and he nods and walks off, he's such a sweetie person how he got worried about me because I wasn't in bed.

"Right Freya do you feel alright to go back to bed" I ask "I think so" she says and I help her stand up and help her back into bed, I kiss her cheek and walk out and go back to my room and get in bed with Mac.

"Is she alright" he asks "she's stopped throwing up which is good" I say and he smiles a little "how did it take you about 10 minutes to realise that I wasn't in bed and I jumped out of bed"  I say and he laughs.

I lay my head on his chest and he runs his fingers though my hair and I drift back off to sleep.

"Morning beautiful" Mac says as I open my eyes and move off his chest "Morning" I mumble "how long have you been awake" I ask "about half an hour" he says "why didn't you wake me or move me" I say "because your were cutely peaceful" he says and I kiss him. "I wish I could stay here and lay with you but I need to check on Freya" i say and he nods.

I get out of bed and walk to her room and she was still asleep. I walk out but I head her call my name "yes Freya" I say walking back in her room "can we see mum" she asks "sure, she's coming round here though I cant be arse leaving the house" I say and she nods and laughs at me being so lazy "oh and Ariana" she says "yes what you want"'I ask "Can you run me a bath pleaaaasssseee" she asks "yes of course" I say and walk out the room before she could say anything else.

I walk into the main bathroom and run her a bath and tell her it's ready before going back to Mac. "Is she alright" he asks "she's fine but I'm guessing it her slave for the day" I sag and he laughs "why are you never my slave" he says sarcastically "because you don't need a slave" I say and kiss his check. He flops me on the bed and starts tickling me, I love it but hate it when he does this.

Freya POV
I get in the bath and I can hear Ariana screaming and laughing "Mac....baby... please stop" she begs and couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny to hear he screaming because Mac tickling her, I wasn't even in the say room as her and I knew what was going on.

It felt good to have a bath there so relaxing and i needed it. I walk to my room with a towel wrapped round me and put on a bra and panties with jeans and a short cut top.

"Ariana please can you braid my hair" I ask nicely "I will if Mac will get off me" she says and I laugh "nah it's funny seeing you pinned and being tickled because it's like you've power" I say and she rolls her eyes. Mac gets off her and we high 5 and Ariana roll her eyes and again and she does my hair.

"Ariana am I a bridesmaid at your wedding" I ask "of course" she says and I smile I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid.