Freya's Boyfriend ❤️

Freya POV
I get out of bed and have a shower and I can hear Ariana having sex but I'm used to it and carry on my shower. I do my hair and makeup and pick out a nice outfit.

I made myself some breakfast and sat on my phone, I looked through photos of my friends and group photos and I smile.

"Morning" I hear Mac behind me "morning" I say and smile at him "you look nice today" he says "thank you where Ariana" I ask "in the shower" he says and I nod and wash my dish and place it away.

I walk up the stairs to Ariana bedroom and the bedsheets were all over the place and I roll my eyes and chuckle. She walks out the bathroom and smiles at me "I know I shouldn't be in your room but can I go out today" I Ask "sure" she says and I smile "you look cute today" she says "thanks Sis" I say and walk out the room "Freya" she calls and I walk back in her room and she started to get changed "how you feeling" she asks "I still have pain but it's not heavy anymore" I say and she nods.

Ariana POV
I walk downstairs "have you eaten" I and Freya and she nods and I make me and Mac some breakfast "thanks baby" he says and I kiss his cheek.

"So Freya where you going today" I ask "erm" she freezes "Freya come with me" I say and she stands up and follows me and I look back and smile at Mac and he smiles back.

I sit down with her and bring her into a hug "you can tell me anything to know that don't you" I say and she looks at me "I have a boyfriend" she says "my baby sisters growing up" I say and smile "you not mad I thought you would be" she says "no I'm happy" I say and she looks at me. "I don't want to get hurt" she says and I look at her "Freya I won't let you get hurt" I say and she nods and I give her a hug and she gets up and she goes off out.

"Ariana is she alright" Mac asks "they my baby's growing up" I say and smile and he chuckles "what's she done now" he asks "she's got a boyfriend" I say and he smile. I go and sit with him and we cuddle and watch films all day.

Freya POV
I make my way to the park and sit on and swing and swing gently until Tom arrived. "Hey" I hear him behind me "hey" I say and smile "how are you" he asks "I'm good feeling better" i say and he smile "that's good to hear, you look nice today" he says and I blush.

"Wanna go movies" he asks and I nod and we walk hand in hand to the cinema and watch BOTOKS, I had no idea what it was about but I went and watched it anyway.

There wasn't many people in the cinema room so we sat at the back and watched the film.

Ariana POV
Freya come home and she has a smile on her face which means she's had a good time, she comes and sits next to us "so how was it" I asks excitedly "it was good" she says and I smile "what ya do" I ask "went to the movies" she says and I smile. I wasn't going to ask what she watched because she'll get annoyed at the questions.

"When do I get to meet this boy" I say "not yet" she says and I nod. I cuddle upto Mac on the couch and Freya just sits and stares at us "what you staring at" I ask "just you 2 I love it" she says and I blush and burry my head into Macs chest.

The doors bell goes "that will be mum" I say and Freya gets up "don't say a thing" she says and I nod and she goes to get the door "hey mum" Freya says "hi Mum" I say as she enters the living room "hey Ari hey Freya Hey Mac" she says and sits down "so how's things going here" my mum asks "there going great" I say and she smiles "that's good to hear" she says "how's you Mac" she asks "I'm good thank you Joan" he say and a nice soft smile was given to each other.

"Mum I have something to say" Freya says and I look at Mac while My mum looks at her "what is it sweetie" she asks "erm I have a boyfriend" she says, I didn't really know how she was going to take it "that's cute" is all she says.

After about 3 hours of our mum being round I made some food and we all sat down to eat. "Ariana is mum mad at me" Freya asks "no sweetie she isnt" I say and smile and she smiles back and we carry on eating.

After we ate, we all watched a film and laughed about people in the film.

"Ari I'm tired I'm going to go to bed" she says and I nod and give her a hug and she wonders off up the stairs and into her bedroom. I look at the time and it was already 10 so me and Mac decided to go to bed and we fell asleep almost instantly.