Planning 🤗

Ariana POV
Me and Mac were sat downstairs with Ava planning our wedding. Freya was asleep and we didn't mind having Ava since she was asleep anyway. "Where would you like to have the wedding" Mac asks "why you giving me all the choices" I pout at him and he chuckles "because I'm happy with what your happy with" he answers pecking my check. "I want it to be perfect" I say shyly. "And we will make it perfect for us" Mac reply's.

After a few hours we had decided where we wanted the wedding and little things we could have sorted out later on but we wanted to get it sorted.

We decided to have it near Christmas because the colours blend together nicely near Christmas.

"I'm planning the honeymoon" Mac says "okay" I smile. "Hey Freya" I smile as I see Freya come in the kitchen. "Morning" she smiles cuddling into my side. She gets a drink out of the fridge and sits with us. "How are you today" I ask "alright" she smiles. "You do remember that mums coming round today" I ask her and she nods "yep she's always welcome and I've sort of missed her" she says and I smile.

"What you been doing all morning" she asks "planning our wedding" I reply and she cheers "I'm so excited" she screams and me and Mac chuckle at her "I think she's more excited than us" Mac jokes and I laugh.

Freya POV
I listen to Ariana and Mac telling me about what they have planned for the wedding. I was so excited and it wasn't even mine. I know how much Ariana loves Mac and I find it cute.

I pick up Ava from her Moses basket as she starts crying and feed her. "Freya you sure you wanna be a bridesmaid I honestly don't mind if you don't" Ariana says looking at me "I really want to" I reply hugging her.

"Mac go away" Ariana jumps up and I'm super confused. "Sorry baby" he smirks, he gets up and Ariana runs away and I had no idea what was going on I was just holding Ava while she was eating.

"Mac you idiot get away from me" Ariana laughs. "But Baby you love me" Mac says back and the door bell went and I roll my eyes and get up and answer it "hi Mummy" I say giving her a hug "How's this little one doing" she asks looking down at Ava "she's doing good" I smile down at my baby girl.

"I wouldn't speak to Ariana or Mac" I say and she looks at me confused "I have no idea what Mac is doing but Ariana's getting annoyed at him" I say and she's chuckles and we take a seat on the couch. "Mac Stop please before I pee" she says and runs off to the toilet and we all start laughing.

Mac comes and sits down "What were you doing?" I ask "prodding her side" he chuckles making me and Mum laugh. I pass Ava my mum and stand up and go and get myself a drink.

I go and knock on the bathroom door "Ariana" I say "what's up" she asks "I'm just checking your alright" I ask "I'm fine I'll be out in a minute" she shouts back and I walk away.

I go back and sit down and we begin talking about Ava. Ariana comes out and sits with me, cuddling into me and Mac pouts. "You fat cuddles all the time" Ariana chuckles and I smile, sister cuddles are always the best.

Ariana POV
After a few hours of the company of our mum she decided to go home since it was starting to get late. "Ariana can I have you help" Freya asks and I nod and I stand up and walk upstairs with her and help her bath Ava. She puts her into some new clean clothes and feeds her before putting her to bed.

She comes and wraps her arms around me and I wrap my arms around her "you okay" I ask "I'm just tired" she says "why don't you go to bed" I suggest "you hardly see me now I've had Ava" she says and it was true but I knew she was a Mum and I couldn't have her all the time "your tired, I get to see you grow as a Mum and that makes me smile" I reply "you sure" she asks and I nod. "Goodnight" she says "goodnight Freya sleep well" I say and she disappears is to her bedroom and I hear her get into bed.

I go back downstairs and sit with Mac "you okay beautiful" he ask "I'm fine" I say and peck his lips. We sit and watch a film before I felt Mac pick me up and carry me to bed.