Your Family ❤️

Ariana POV
I was sat on the couch watching Tv, I was debating wether to do some cleaning or just sit and chill. I know if Mac was here he would make me chill.

The only thing was that I was going on tour in a few weeks and I didn't want to leave Mac or Freya.

The door opens and Mac enters and I smile. "Hey baby" I say looking at him "hey how was the meeting" he asks "it was alright" I say and he sits down next to me and pulls me on his lap.

"When does your tour start" I ask "3 weeks after yours starts" he reply and I make a sad face. "I'm going to miss you so much" I say "I will miss you 2" he says and I kiss his lips. "Where Freya" he asks "she fell asleep" I say and he chuckles "so much like you"

Freya POV
I walk downstairs after being asleep to find Ariana and Mac talking "Ariana" I say and she looks at me "I'll leave you 2 alone" Mac says "Mac your practically my brother you can stay" I say and he sits back down with a smile on his face "What you want Freya" she asks "erm do you know when you go on tour do I have to stay with Mum" I ask "I would let you stay here by yourself but you and the baby need to stay safe" she says with a smile "erm can I come with you" I ask and she looks at me for a minute "if Mum says it's alright, and you promise not to whine and say your bored" she says and I nod "please" I beg and Mac chuckles at me.

Ariana POV
This was a difficult decision, I'm not saying that I don't want Freya to come with me because I love having her around she's easy to deal with and I know the baby is safe, our mums too busy to deal with making sure that the baby is alright as well as Frankie and me and her work that's why I help out and she kind of loves with me when I'm home, but the thing is I sometimes take breaks to go and visit Mac and I can't do that I Freyas with me. I could but it make it awkward for her.

"I'll think about it Freya" I say and she nods and Mac kisses my check. Thinking about leaving Mac was so upsetting I really didn't want to leave him. "Do you actually class me as a brother" Mac asks Freya "yes, I've loved you not in that way but I have liked they was your treat Ariana from the beginning and your so nice to me and you've never once judged me." She says and I blush a little. "You like my sister as well" he says and I chuckle and the exchange hug with me squished in the middle.

After calling with my mum and discussing with Freya about things that are going to happen we both agreed to let her do half my tour with me and then for her to come home and stay with our mum till I get home. Mum said that she could come for the whole tour but they said that she wanted to give me some alone time and I can join Mc for the end 2 month of his tour and spend some time with just me and him. Freya was literally so excited, she's never normally aloud to come on tour with me because of school but hey she's not going to actual school how she's practically home schooled.

Freya POV
Hearing Ariana say yes to letting me on her tour is the best thing in the world I love her more than anything and I would love to travel with her. Since my mums only letting me go for half her tour I had to live with Mum and Frankie, but I don't really see Frankie much because he's always away Filming.

My friend were so happy for me but they were upset with the fact I wasn't going back to school. I kept close with a few people and only 2 of my friends know about the baby and they have been here for me.

The thing I was dreading was Arianas grumpy face, I hate seeing her grumpy but she always is when Macs away, I don't blame her there engaged and have to down 4months apart nearly. She's only grumpy because she doesn't get any attention, this is why school can come in useful. People in a sexual relationship can become sexually frustrated when distance is a problem, I have no idea how I know this it's not like I listen in classes, well I don't have to I'm kinda smart not to rub it in.

We all sit around in the couch laughing and talking about memories o each other when we first met and loads of stuff. I learnt more about Mac and how his childhood was, about how Ariana helped him come of drugs which I already knew.

We didn't realise the time until we looked at the time and realised it was nearly one in the morning. We all decided to go to bed and actually get some sleep. Mac insisted really me and Ariana wanted to stay up but he wasn't dealing with 2 grumpy tired girls in the morning he said making us laugh.