Sickness 🤢

A/N
This is a totally different book from what I am used writing, this is still going to include Mac and Ariana's love story but a little sister is in the mix.

Ariana pov
"Freya come on we need to go" I shout up to Freya "coming" she shouts back and she makes her way downstairs. I hand her, her breakfast and she eats it as fast as she could without getting indigestion. "Did you sleep okay" I ask "yes I did" she says and smiles.

Freya lives with me since I'm young and I love the company and mum is always busy, She does go home when I'm away and she's a gift to the family even though she's a mistake we treat her with respect and she the nicest girl going.

"You ready to go" I ask and she nods and we get in the car and drive to school "have a good day" I say "thank you Ariana" she says and hugs me "shit" she says "language" I say "sorry" she says "what's you done" I ask "I left my Spanish book at home" she says and I roll my eyes "I'll go home and bring it back for you" I say "Ari you don't have to do that I'll just face up to it and say I forgot" she says and I sigh "I don't want you getting into trouble" I say to her "Ariana please you need to go to the studio that's your main responsibility" she says and I nod and give her a hug and she gets out the car.

Despite what Freya said I drive home and got her Spanish book and I found something but I didn't have time to look I drive back to school. I hand her book into the reception and drive to the studio.

"Hi I'm sorry I'm late guys" I say and they laugh "it's fine" they says and I sit down and get on wth what I had to do.

Freya POV
"Freya you are needed to go to reception to pick up your Spanish book" my teacher says and I sigh I told her not to bring it because it's embarrassing. "Okay" I say and get out my seat and walk out and head to reception "ah Freya your sister brought your book" the receptionist says and I smile and take the book off her "thank you" I say and she smiles. I walk back to class.

After about two lessons my stomach turns and I run to the bathroom and throw up "Freya you alright" the teacher asks coming in "I really do feel well" I mange to say before I throw up. "We need to get you home" the teacher says and I wipe my mouth and follow the teacher to reception.

Ariana POV
During my session I get a call from Freya's school. "I'll have to take this" I say and they nod

A: hello
T: Hello is this Ariana
A: yes this is she
T: Are you able to come and pick Freya up she not very well
A: I'll find someone to pick her up or I will be able to pick her up
T: take as long as you need
A: thank you

"Is everything okay" they ask "Yh I just need to call around Freya's not well" I say and the nod.

M: Ariana baby you okay
A: mum I'm fine what you doing
M: I'm with Frankie why
A: it doesn't matter now
M: is everything ok
A: Freya's not well but if your busy I can pick her up
M: okay bye Ariana
A: bye mum.

"Sorry guys I'm going to have to go" I say "it's okay family comes first" they say and I give them all a hug and head to get in my car and drive to school.

I walk in and Freya sees me and she didn't look well at all.

Freya POV
I was sat in reception waiting for someone to come and pick me up and I was bored.

After about 1 hour Ariana arrived and she signed the papers for me to leave school and she takes me home.

"I'm sorry" I say and Ariana looks at me since we were at a stop light "Freya it's fine your not well and family comes first" she says and I smile a little she's so caring.

"When's Malcom home" I ask "next week" she says, I love Malcom he takes care of her and hers been there for her through so many things. "You excited" I ask "yes I can't wait to see him I've missed him so much" she says and it makes me smile. I've never seen Ariana so happy in a relationship before and I have seen them all.

We arrive home and I get out the car and Ariana let's me in. "Go and get changed and you can sit on the couch and watch tv" Ariana says and I nod "okay" I say and walk upstairs and take my uniform off and get into some comfy clothes.

Ariana POV
I make Freya a drink and make the Sofa nice and warm for her and get a quilt out for her.

She comes down and gets wrapped up and I hand her the drink "thank you" she says, and I sit down with her and she lays her head on my lap.

"Will I find someone like Malcom" she asks "Freya yes you will you just have to give it time the right person will come along" I say rubbing my fingers through her hair. I put on the tv and hand Freya the remote and she puts on gossip girl. I wasn't really interested so I just scrolled though my phone looking at photos of me and Mac and Instagram.

Freya falls asleep on my lap and I smile, no matter what she's always going to be my sister and she's going to be beautiful. I grab a pillow and slid it upset her head and I stand up slowly and walk up to Freya's room.

I look through her stuff and I find her phone, it was hidden under her pillow on charge, i don't want to look like I didn't trust her I just wanted to make sure that she wasn't being bullied or anything.

I look through her phone and I didn't really find anything that stuck out and everything was ok, i place it on the side and change her bed sheets, and tidy her room.

I go into my room and have a shower. "Ari" I hear Freya say "yes Freya" I say "There's someone at the front door for you" she says with a giggle "okay I'll be down in a second" I shout back "okay" she says and I was her run offs

Freya POV
I get woken up by knocking and the door and I could hear that Ariana was in the shower. I get up and answer it and Mac was stood there with some flowers, he's so sweet "is she home?" He asks "she's in the shower" I say and he chuckles "why are you home" he asks "I'm not well" I say "I'm going to tell Ariana that's there's someone at the door" I say "don't tell her it's me" he says and I nod and run up stairs

"Ari" I shout thought the door "Freya" she replays "there's someone at the door for you" I say "okay I'll be out in a minute" she says "okay" I say and run back down the stairs "she said that she will be down in a minute" I say and he nods.

Ariana POV
I finish off in the shower and change into some shorts and a crop top and put my hair in a bun and walk out my bedroom to the front door.

I see who it is and I run and jump into his arms "Malcom I love you" I say and kiss him "I've missed you" I say and he kisses me again "I've missed you 2" he says and I cuddle him and he carried me into the house.

"I thought you wasn't back for another week" I ask confused "my last show got cancelled so I came home to see you" he says and I smile and kiss him before he puts me down.

A/N
Should I carry on,
What did you like about this

If I'm carrying it on my updates will be slower because college work and my main book comes first.
It will have at least 2 updates a week and sometimes more