Welcome to the World little one ❤️

Most of my other book have go through the whole pregnancy but I couldn't be bothered trying to find another way to write the same chapter over and over for each book.

Ariana POV
Hearing the screaming and crying of my little baby girl is the best sound I have ever heard. They handed me the little beautiful baby dressed in a baby pink baby grow.

The pain was all worth it. I'm so excited for all the new adventures that I'm going to have.

"Baby I'm proud of you" Mac says kissing my forehead. I lean and kiss his lips and then the room got full with family.

"God why do I always miss the screaming bit" Frankie says and I chuckles. "Name" they all ask excited "Minnie-Rose" I smile "you would call your child a Disney character" Alexa chuckles and I my eyes go wide and I smile and give her a hug. "Did Mac even get a choice in the name" they ask "yes we had a discussion about it" I chuckle.

I hand over the little baby to Mac and watch him and I smile.

After about 4 hours I was able to go home. Mac carried out Minnie and places he in the back while me and Mac got in the front.

We arrive home and I sit on the couch and Mac hands me my baby girl and I feed her. Mac stayed close to me while I fed her to make sure that I was okay. He's such a sweetheart.

Freya POV
I walk in and I smile. I have waiting for the moment that have a mini Ariana running around the house.

"Ava" I sigh. I couldn't believe Ava was one but it was so much easier before she could walk. "It's alright Freya" Ariana says pulling Ava into her side and giving her a cuddle. I smile and join them.

"Come on Ava let's leave Ariana and Malcom alone" I say standing up and picking up Ava and taking her in the kitchen and propping her in the side. "Mama me hungry" she moans and I chuckle "what would you like" I ask "bicbic" she says "let me see if we've got any" I smile and she nods.

"There's some in the pantry" Ariana shouts making me laugh. "Come on then let's go to the pantry" I say lifting her off the side and carrying her to get a biscuit.

I hand her one "twank you Mama" she smiles "your welcome princess" I smile back at my daughter.

"Mama why am I not aloud near Aunty Ari" she asks "because she's gonna be busy" I smile "Ava you can come and sit with me don't worry" Ariana says and she skips over and sits with he again.

She's only one and she can talk and walk perfectly. I swear it take normally 2 year for them to walk and talk sentences.

Ariana POV
Mac took Minnie up and placed in her cot while I sat Ava on my lap. "Mamas being mean" she pouts "and whys that" I ask "me loud near you" she says I'm guessing she was trying to say that she wasn't aloud near me. "Well Mama just thinks that I need some space to care for my baby" I smile down at her and she nods.

Ava's the cutest thing going. "You want something on tv" I ask her "pwease" she smiles up and me and I place on CBeebies.

"Will you be alright here" I ask her and she nods. I stand up and she cuddles into the spot where I was and I walk upstairs to go and find Mac.

I walk into Minnie's room

I smile at my husband who is sat on the chair rocking the little baby to sleep

I smile at my husband who is sat on the chair rocking the little baby to sleep. I walk over and gently take Minnie into my arms and sit on his lap and snuggle into his chest.

"I'm so happy to have a baby girl with you and to be your wife" I smile up at him "I'm happy you agreed to marry me and you gave me this beautiful human being" he smiles at me.

I give him a quick peck on the lips before standing up and putting Minnie into the crib.

Mac stand up and we walk out the room. We smile at each other. "I'm gonna have a bath" I tell him and he nods. "I'll bring you some clothes in" Mac says and I nod. I head to the bathroom and run a bath and get in.

Mac brings me some clothes and I thank him. He bends over the bath and kisses my lips and I blush a little. "Your cute when you bright red" Mac chuckles leaving the room.

Mac made me a lovely tea. It was so nice. Freya was putting Ava to bed "Ariana what have you told her today she want you" Freya asks and I shrug my shoulders. I walk up the stairs with Freya. "What's up princess" I ask bending down. "I want say night you" she smiles "good night Ava" I say and kiss her forehead. I smile and Freya hugs me which took me a little by surprise. "Thank you for helping me Ariana, I already know your gonna be the beat mummy in the world" she says and I smile "Freya I loved helping you and that's not going to stop because I have a new born. I have Mac and if your struggling I will happily help you" i smile at her "thank you, your the beat sister in the world" she says and I smile.

"Baby I think she's hungry" Mac brings out a screaming baby. I take her off him and feed her. She fell asleep in my arms and we were watching a film all cuddled up together and she looked cute so I left her in my arms.

Freya went up to bed and so did me and Mac. I place Minnie in her crib and go and get in bed.

Malcom's PoV
I wake up by Minnie crying. I get out of bed and go and see to her. I change her nappy and take her into the bed room. "Ariana" I gently shake her and she opens her eyes and she takes Minnie.

I slide down behind her and lift up her top and she feeds. She leans against my chest. "Thank you" she smiles as she get out of bed and takes her back to her cot. She comes back and snuggles into me.