Avas in hospital 💔

Ariana POV
Today was my scan. I was nervous but excited. I had a shower and got changed while Mac was sorting him self out. I hear Ava cry and I walk into er room and pick her up and change her. "Morning" Freya says behind me "morning" I smile handing her daughter over to her.

I smile at her and she smiles back. "Your a great Mum" I say "thank you" she smiles giving me a hug "I'm sure you will be one to" she smiles at me.

I peck her check. "I'll be back this afternoon" I smile "bring back a photo" she asks "I will" I chuckle. I leave her with her baby girl while me and Mac get in his car.

Before we leave the house Mac gives me a kiss he drives us to the hospital. We get sent into a private room and a nurse come in.

Her face literally went wide as she saw me. "Ariana" she smiles. I give her a warm smile back.

"Would you like to lift up your top for me" she smiles. I gently lift up my top and she puts cold gel on my stomach. "My daughter absolutely adores you" the nurse says and I smile "aww that's cute" I smile. She shows us the picture. I smile Mac was smiling too.

She wipes the cold gel of my stomach and I sit up. I was 12 weeks, it had been 6 since I found out I was pregnant.

I stand up and she smiles as we leave. I was due on the 23rd of September. That seems a long time away but it isn't because days go faster.

We both get in the car, before we leave I get a call, it was from Freya. "Are you still at the hospital" she asks panicked "yes why" I ask confused "can you come to the babies unit" she says "okay I'll be there soon" I say and end the call.

"Baby" Mac asks concerned "babies unit now" I say and get out the car and make my way to the babies unit. "Freya" I say and hug her she's crying. "What happened" I ask rubbing her back. "Ava fell on something sharp" she hyperventilates. "I'm a rubbish mum I didn't protect her" she cries "Freya your the beat Mum to that little girl. I might not be a mum yet but I can still tell you the best Mum." I tell her "Freya it's not always easy being a single parent but your doing a great job" Mac says.

"Can I ask what she fell on" I ask "a knife" she says. I couldn't think of why there was a knife around but I couldn't keep asking her questions.

"Freya you can se her now" a doctor comes out. Freya unwraps her arms from around me and walks into the room. Me and Mac decided to stay outside.

Freya POV
I see my baby girl and my heart broke even more than it already is. Her little leg is bandaged.

"We have stopped the bleeding and we have got her stable it's just waiting till she wakes up to see how she feels" the doctor says and I nod. "Would you like the others to come in" he asks and I nod.

Ariana and Mac come in and I sit by my baby girls side. "Can I see the photo" I ask and Ariana looks at me for a second and hands me the small photo making me smile a little.

I hand her back the photo and she puts it in her bag.

***
It was 3 in the morning. Ariana and Mac was asleep but I wouldn't. I had to stay awake.

The feeling you get not knowing if your babies okay isn't the beat feeling in the world.

"Freya" Ariana mumbles opening her eyes "yh" I whisper "you need to get some sleep" she says "I can't What if she wakes up" I say looking down at the bed "ill stay awake and I'll wake you" she says and I nod

Ariana POV
I grab my phone and go on it playing stupid games to keep myself awake. Freya went to sleep and it's been about 2 hours.

The doctor comes in ever so quietly and he smiles at me. "Has she still not come around" he asks and I shake my head "I'll come back in 2 hours and if she's not awake I'll help her wake up" he says and I nod.

I see Ava twitch and I keep watching her and she opens her eyes. I smile. I get up not caring about anything that I had on me and I gently shake Freya. "My baby" she opens her eyes seeing her baby girl awake.

Freya pecks her forehead and I go off to find the doctor "she's awake" I tell him "I'll be in in a second" he tells me and I nod.

I go back to the room and sit down and wake Mac up.

The doctor comes in and does some tests. "It looks like her blood and heart pressure have returned to normal" he says "She's is going to need to take some medicine ever 4 hours to stop infection and her stocked will need to come out in 2 weeks" he says. "Can I take her home" Freya asks "yes" he says.

He unclips her from the machine and Freya picks her up and we go to the car and drive home.

As soon as we arrive home Freya sits on the sofa cuddling her baby girl. I don't blame her I would do the same to my child.

I clean the kitchen and make sure everything is away. "Baby" Mac says coming and hugging me "you need to rest" he says "no" I snap. "Ariana you have had hardly any sleep and you've done 3 hours of cleaning" he sighs. "If that was our baby I would feel terrible, I don't know how she's feeling but I have a damn right idea" I snap. "This isn't your fault" he sighs "it's my house I feel like it is, just let me get on" j say moving away from him and moving to the bedroom.

Freya POV
I have never know Ariana and Mac have an argument. I have seen about 2 in the time they have been together. This wasn't the Ariana I know especially with the man she loved.

Mac comes out the kitchen a few minutes later and he comes and sits down next to me "she'll calm down" I smile "I hope so" I sighs "it's her pregnancy hormones you'll have to get used to that" I chuckle and he rolls his eyes and chuckles back nodding.

"I do agree with you tho" I say quietly "agree with what" he asks confused "that she should rest, she'll cause that baby harm if she works too much. She's stressed about me and that's not how it should be" I say "I just want her to be safe" he smiles "Do you want me to go and try and talk to her" I ask and he nods.

I hand him Ava and watch him a second as he taps her nose smiling and laughing with her.

I walk to Ariana's bedroom and stand in the door way "Ariana" I say and she looks at me. "What's up Freya" she asks "what's up with you" I ask and she sighs "did Mac send you up here" she asks "no, Ariana Stop please" I sigh taking her hand and sitting us both down "can you please tell me what's wrong" I ask "I know Mac only wants the best for me and I get that. I don't want to fall out with him and I didn't intentionally mean to have a go at him I just feel like he's caring more about the baby now than me" she sighs and I give her a hug. "I'm sure he didn't mean it come come across like that. I do agree with him. You haven't had a lot of sleep and your tired and stress won't help that baby and I know how much you want it and I would hate to see you loose it because of being stressed and doing to much" I say and she nods. "Your right I don't want to loose this baby" she smiles and I smile.

"Oh and Ariana, your gonna be having a lot of mood swings" I chuckle before leaving the room.

I walk back downstairs and Mac smiles at me. I sit back on the couch and let Mac keep Ava because Ava was laughing and Mac was having a little fun.

"Baby" Ariana says nervously coming down the stairs. He looks at her and smile "I'm sorry" she says "it's alright baby" he smiles