❤️

Ariana POV
"Baby leave it" I sigh as Mac jumps out of bed. I run and hold him back. "What if she doesn't want it" he asks "Baby this is different let them do it" I say "what if the kids are awake" he asks "we don't think of that when we had sex, you have got to leave her be, this is helping her" I say and he nods.

I take his hand and lead him back to the bed and we both lie down. "How are you not feeling upset about this she's your sister" he asks "if she was screaming his to stop I would go in but listen to her as much as it's uncomfortable she's begging for more" u say and he nods kissing my lips "you know where she gets that from" he chuckles "you'll be lucky if you get to have sex with me again." I say rolling over in his arms "you love me really" he says "you know I do" I say giving him a kiss.

"I love you" I smile "I love you too" he smiles back.

***
"Ariana" Ava wakes me up a little upset. I shuffle over in the bed and she climbs up "what's wrong" I ask "mummy shouted at me" she cries "why baby" I ask "I went into her room and she shouted at me to get out" she cries and I rub her back. "Mummy didn't mean it okay" I say and she nods. "Why's she so moody" she asks "she's probs really tried" I say and she buries her head into my chest .

"Mummy your being naughty" Minnie comes in my room "what have I done" I ask confused "Ava's in your bed that's my spot" she says and I chuckle lifting her in between me and Mac. I had 2 children hugging me and I felt like the middle of a sandwich. I do love them.

"Ariana why do you have 2 sleeping children like glued to you" Mac asks "Ava woke me up crying because Freya shouted at her for going in her room which she normally does so I think she thinks she doesn't love her" I say and he nods "and our daughter" he asks "she just woke and came in and got jealous of Ava" I say and he nods. Pecking Minnie's head before kissing my lips.

"Ariana where's Ava" Freya comes into my room "holding onto my arm while she's sleeping" I say and she sighs.

"You scared her" I say "I'm sorry" she says looking at the ground. "Don't be ashamed but you didn't have to shout at her for going in your room, she does that every morning" I say and she nods.

She leave my room leaving her baby girl asleep next to me because she didn't have the heart to wake her up.

Freya POV
I felt really bad when Ariana told me that Ava woke her up because she was upset I shouted at her.

Jake comes and hugs me. "You okay beautiful" he asks "I've upset my daughter but yh" I say and he nods "why have you upset her what you do" he asks concerned "she came in my room this morning and I shouted at her cos I had no clothes in and she woke Ariana up crying" I sigh "I'm sorry" he says "don't be sorry it's not your fault" I say and he pecks my lips.

"Erm Freya" He asks shyly "what's wrong" I ask "Can I use your shower" he asks "of course" I smile and he pecks my lips before I start to cleaning up my room.

"Ava go and see mummy" I hear "no mummys mad at me" she cries. I gently get up from my bed and walk to the door and Ava hides her head into her chest. "Ava mummys sorry" I say gently and she looks at me.

Ariana puts her down and I bend down and open my arms and she runs into them making me smile. "I love you baby girl" I whisper into her hair "I love mummy too" she says pecking my lips.

I hear the shower turn off and I take Ava out my room and go and make her some breakfast. "Thank you Mummy" Ava smiles "thank you Aunty Freya" Minnie smiles.

"STOP" Ariana screams making his all start to laugh.

Ariana POV
Why did I choose to marry an annoying person. I do love him to be honest but he's so annoying which is cute but he knows me way to well.

I go down the stairs and hug my baby girl since she was waving her arms around at me.

"Have you just weed" I ask and she hides her face "it's okay accidents happen" I say and she start to cry "baby girl it's okay, accidents happen it's normal" I say and peck her lips. I place her on the floor and Freya clean it up while I take Minnie up the stairs and bath her and get her into clean clothes.

"Mummy it's itchy" she says "what is" I ask and she looks down. I get some toilet paper and wipe her. "Better" I ask and she nods.

I get her changed and I wash her hands and she runs back downstairs.

"Daddy"she smiles jumping into his arms "did you just have an accident baby" he asks and she nods "it's okay" he smiles making her cuddle into him.

"I love my daddy so much" she smiles making my heart melt "i love you too princess" he smiles. I sit down with my two favourite people.

I love cuddles as a family but it had to come to an end as Freya tells us that they are going to the park. "Baby girl me and daddy will take you later okay" I ask "but" she says "let Freya and Ava go with Jake" I say and she nods cuddling back into her dad.