Dad? 🤭

Ariana POV
I wake up to Freya being sick and I go and see what's wrong. "You alright" I say rubbing her back "I'll be fine" she sighs. Ava starts crying and she sighs and starts crying. "It's alright I'll get Mac to sort her" i say and she nods. I get up and go and get Mac and he was actually alright about me waking him up.

I go back to Freya and pull her into my arms "you wanna talk" I ask and she nods "Can we go downstairs" she asks and I nod and help her up and we go downstairs. I make her a hit chocolate and sit downs with her. "You can tell me anything you know that" I say and she nods. She goes on about random things that she feels like everything upsets her. "Your just really tired" I say and she nods. "Me and Mac don't mind looking after the baby while you sleep, we're here for you to help you" I tell her "you have your own life, your planning a wedding this isn't what you need" she cries "and none of that matters, I know Mac is family to us but I'm not saying we will but I would choose you over him" I say and she nods "you won't leave him though will you, your gonna stay with him forever right" she asks and I nod "of course but you stop worrying about me and him and focus on yourself okay?" I ask and she nods.

I help her back up to bed and she falls asleep. I go and get into bed with Mac and he smiles at me. "Is she alright"he asks "she's just really tired" I say and snuggle into him. "Your tired too baby" he says wiping a few strands of hair out of my face. "I'm used to lack of sleep she isn't" I say and she pecks my forehead and I slowly drifts off to sleep.

I wake up in the morning and have a shower. I walk into Freyas room to see if she was asleep. I look at her a smile. She looks so cute. I go and get Ava and take her downstairs and sort her out.

Mac was up a few hours later and we were sat watching a film. Freya comes down after the film and she comes and cuddles into me. The door bell went and Freya got up to get it.

"Hello baby" I hear and turn around and my mouth drops.

Freyas pov
The door bell for and I slowly get up to get it. I open the door "Hello baby" he says and I close my eyes and think. Did I know who this person was. "Freya get away from the door" Ariana says but I was frozen. "D-dad" I stutter.

"What are you doing here" Ariana says "coming to see my daughters" he says "Who's is the baby" he asks and I look at Ariana and Ariana looks at Mac and Mac picks up Ava and take her out of the room. "None of your business" I say. "Leave now you have no right to be here" Ariana says "I think you should thank me, I made you" he says and I roll my eyes "well you need the Mum and the dad to be made" I say smugly "ooo a cocky girl are you" he says.

Ariana POV
Freya was making me laugh with her attitude and smug comments she was saying. "You know nothin about babies" he says "oh I think I do, there painful during birth and there amazing to bring up, you see you wouldn't know because you weren't part of my life" she says and I could help but laugh.

Mac brings out a screaming baby and he gives me the sorry look and I smile and Freya takes her off him and cuddles her "how's my favourite girl" she says and he's mouth drops open and I shut the door and me and Freya laugh. We high five and walk back to the couch and Ava shuts up.

I was still chuckling at Freya and I couldn't help it. "Ariana stop laughing" she says looking at me "What it's funny" I giggle.

Mac puts on another film to pass some time, which we actually enjoyed.