❤️

Freya's PoV
When I was sure that Ava was asleep, I creep out of her bedroom. I walk into Ariana's and she was asleep. "Ariana" I gently shake her "Freya" she groans opening her eyes.

I couldn't help but break down. She quickly untangles herself from Mac and gets out of bed and pulls me into a hug. She takes me downstairs.

"Talk to me" Ariana says "she guessed who it is" I cry "Did you tell her" she asks and I shake my head "I told her to sleep" I sigh.

"I can't tell her" I say and Ariana pulls me into a hug. "MUMMY" we both jump up and we knew it was Ava.

We both walk into my room and Ava looks at us both. "What's wrong princess" I ask as we sit down on the bed.

"I had a bad dream" she mumbles. "Aww my poor baby" I peck her forehead.  "Would you like to talk about it" Ariana asks "it was about that man" my face drops. Ariana sadly looks at me.

Ariana's PoV
"I'm gonna have to tell her" Freya says looking at me and I slightly nod. "Mummy What's happened" Ava asks her mum confused. "Ava your dad" she sighs and I grab her hand and she smiles a little. "That man was your dad but he's not aloud to be in your life" she says. "Why mummy" Ava asks. "He hurt mummy" Freya cries.

Ava stands up on the bed and falls into Freya's arms and gives her a big hug. "Mummy don't be sad" Ava says, my heart is so full at this minute. Ava's the cutest most innocent child I've known.

"He won't hurt you again will he Mummy" she asks "hopefully not"Freya smiles a little.

I give both of them a hug and I watch them both drift off to sleep.

I walk into Minnie's room and she's awake playing with some toys "what are you doing" i chuckle standing at the door. "Me can't sleep" she pouts. "Awwww baby come here" I smile opening my arms as I bend down. She runs into my arms. "When do I get my blanket back" she asks "should we go and see if it's dry" I ask and she nods with a smile.

I get her blanket and take her back to bed and she falls asleep. I peck her forehead and go to bed.

"Why are you up" Mac asks "Freya was upset" I say and he nods. "Is she alright" he asks "she's just sort of told Ava why she doesn't have a dad" I say and he nods kissing my lips.

"Oh and our daughter was playing with her toys quietly" I chuckle "she's asleep now isn't she" he asks hopeful and I nod.

*****
Freya's PoV
I wake up and smile, nothing could make me feel better than Ava. She's asleep with a pout on her face which makes me chuckle.

He tummy rumbles and I chuckle. "Princess wake up" I gently tap her. "Mummy no I wanna stay home with you today" she mumbles "why baby girl I thought you loved nursery" I ask "i do but I wanna be with you today" she asks "okay but you still have to get up" I say and she nods.

She gets off my bed but gets back on wrapping herself in the covers. "It's cold"she whines I chuckle at her cuteness and get out of bed and go and get her fluffy jumper. "Thank you Mummy" she smile putting it on herself "clever girl" I chuckle with a smile.

I make her some porridge at her request and put on the tv. I could hear little noises coming from Minnie's room and I go up and check on her. "Morning Minnie" I smile picking her up from the floor and taking her downstairs "I give her the porridge that I made too much of.

"Freya" she asks "yes Minnie" I smile "Can I have a drink" she asks and I nod. I grab her a juice box's from the fridge. I wipe her face since she has porridge. "Mummy the tv won't work" Ava comes in.

"One second princess" I smile and she nods. I place Minnie on the floor and she walks to the living room. I hand her a few toys and she sits and plays with them.

"What's wrong with the tv" I ask "there playing Christmas songs" Ava says confused "that's because it's nearly Christmas" I chuckle "what would you like on" I ask "erm" she thinks for a minute. "Wait is that Ariana" she asks and I look at the screen and nod.

"Why doesn't she sing anymore" she asks "she does but she's a mummy now to" I say and she smiles "mummy" Minnie screams going over to the tv and standing right in front of it.

Ariana's PoV
"Ariana" Mac says and I open my eyes and groan "why is my song on" I ask getting up if the bed and walking down the stairs.

I chuckle at Ava who's dancing around and Minnie who is anything to work out why she can't hug me.

I creep up behind Minnie and pick her up "no my mummy" she screams "mummy's got you" I chuckle turning her around in my arms. "Wait" she says confused. "Who's that" she asks confused pointing to the screen "that's me too" I say and she pouts.

"Ariana will you sing" Ava asks jumping up and down. I nod and sing her a little bit and she claps. "She's eaten" Freya smiles "thank you" I smile.

"Ariana you should go back to work" Freya suggests "I know I will soon" I smile. "Daddy" Minnie says holding her arms out towards Mac. "Come on then" Mac chuckles taking her out my arms.

I look at Ava and she comes and gives me a hug "What's wrong" I ask bending down to her level "my mummy said that she's thankful if you so I'm thankful too" she smiles hugging me "well you blessed this family too" I smile.

"Ava you decided on what you want to watch" Freya asks "I want to watch more of Ariana" she says and I chuckle "I'm nothing special" I chuckle "you are your the best Aunty and a really good singer" she smiles kissing my check which makes my heart melt.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and play her songs and she sits on the couch with my phone while I go and have something to eat.

"How's my beautiful princess" Mac asks coming and wrapping me in his arms "I'm alright" I smile. I finish my breakfast and turn around in his arms and he bends down placing his lips on mine.

We share a really passionate kiss "love birds can you save that till later" Freya asks making us pull away and chuckle.