Honeymoon 💛 home ❤️and baby talk 👶🏻

Ariana POV
"Babu" I shake Mac awake and he open his eyes "Morning beautiful" he smiles "when do we leave"'I ask and he looks at the time. "We have to be at the airport in 2 hours" he smiles.

"Shower?" I ask and he nods. We were both still naked so we just turned the shower on and stand in. "Your beautiful" he says "you tell me everyday" I smile "I'm gonna stop saying it then" he smirks "nah I find it cute" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

After a nice shower, we got changed and headed to the airport. My phone vibrates and I grab it out my my back pocket and look to see who it is.

From Freya 🧡
Have a good time ❤️😉
To Freya 🧡
I will 😘

"What you smiling at" Mac asks "just Freya" I shrug and he chuckles. Mac made sure to not let me find out where we were going. "Baby please" I beg "fine" he chuckles pecking my lips. "We're going to Majorca" he says and I smile "oh I do love you" I smile laying my head on his shoulder.

The flight was long and I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep, since I normally always did.

We got a taxi to the hotel room and I'm shocked. It's amazing. "Baby I love it" I smiles giving a sweet kiss. "I'm glad you like it" he smiles.

**********
Freya POV
Today Ariana was coming from her honeymoon. I was so excited to eat all about it. I was cleaning the house. I hadn't made it that bad but I was bored and Ava was asleep.

The last two weeks have been quiet but I can't say I minded, I just sat and watch tv.

She was back late so I knew I was gonna be knackered but I still wanted to see her. Not many people have a good relationship with their sister but we've always been close. She's my favourite person on Earth.

"Mama" I hear and my heart melts. I walk to the Moses basket and look at my baby girl "mamas here" I smile and she hold her arms out for me. I grab my phone and take a photo of us both since she was cute. "Mama"she kept saying over and over and I was smiling. I managed to get a video of her saying it and sent it to Ariana.

I had around 6 hours till Ariana was back so I watch tv.

Ariana POV
I've had the best two weeks of my life. Time away from work to celebrate and time alone with Mac has been amazing. I didn't want to go home but I have missed my family.

Freya sent me a video of Ava saying mama before and it was the cutest thing ever. It makes me dream about what my family will be like.

"Mac" I say nervously looking at him "what's up princess" he asks "Can we try for a baby" I ask and he looks at me for a second. "Ariana listen to me for a second" he says and I nod. "We can try for a baby if it's what you want we can but I don't want you to feel pressured into having a baby because I want a baby" he says and I nod. "It's your body if your ready I'm ready but if you want to wait that's fine" he smiles and I nod. "I think you should think about this first" he says and I nod. I kiss his lips.

We pack our bags and head to the airport. I yawn and Mac looks at me "tired" he chuckles and I nod. I've had an amazing holiday but I couldn't wait to get to sleep in my own bed and you would think I am used to not sleeping in my own bed.

We board our flight and I fall asleep. Until Mac woke me up just before we landed. "Did you sleep" I ask and he nods and I smile a little. When the plane lands we grab our suit cases and head to the taxi we had booked that drive us home.

We open the front door as Freya smiles and I give her a hug. "How was it" she asks excited "it was amazing" I say. "I would love to tell you all about it but I'm shattered" I tell her honestly and she nods.

We place our suitcases down before going up to sleep.