What actually happened 😨

Ariana POV
I wake up and I look up to Mac and he was still asleep, I get out of bed and have a shower, I still needed to talk to Freya but I decided to let her sleep.

I wash the dirt off my body and wash my hair and get into some clothes.

I walk out my bedroom and I hear sobbing coming from Freya's room I walk in and she's crying and immediately go over to her and bring her into a hug "it's okay" I say and rub her back "we do need to talk about last night though" I say and she looks at me with fear and she looks down "I'll let you have a shower and clean yourself up and I'll talk to you when your done" I say and she nods and I get off her bed and walk downstairs and make some food.

Freya come down and she sits and says and she was silent not the Freya I know.

I sit on the couch and she sits with me "can you explain" I ask calmly "I did something really bad" she says and looks down "I won't be mad, I might be annoyed but I would be mad" I say and she looks at me "I was really drunk and I got taken to the bedroom and" she freezes "i-i slept with someone and I realised what I did and ran off" she says and I pull her into a hug "Was this boy Tom?" I ask and she nods "protection?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"He hurt me, he forced me" she says and that makes it worse "Baby I'm sorry come here" I say and she lays her head on my lap. "What you gonna do" she asks "I don't know what do you wanna do" I ask rubbing my fingers through her hair "I don't wanna see him again I don't wanna speak to him" she says "you won't have to" I say

Freya POV
I just sit there and cry on to Arianas lap, i felt like crap I wanted to curl up and hide away but I couldn't, I didn't really remember that much from last night but that I did.

"Ariana can I move school" I ask "I'm not the one to ask about that that's Mum" she says "I don't wanna tell mum" I say "Freya I know you don't want to but she's your mum as well as mine" she says "but she'll be mad" I say "she'll be mad if you don't tell her and she finds out and we need to report Tom" she says and I nod.

Ariana POV
Freya sit up and I look at her "we will tell mum today so that it gets it out the way"'I say and she nods. "I'll go and say goodbye to Mac and I'll be down in a second" I say and "please don't tell him" she begs "I won't but he will find out" I say and she nods

I walk upstairs and walk into my bedroom and Mac was still asleep, I walk over and kiss his lips "Ari?" He mumbles "I'm going to my mums with Freya" I tell him "is she okay" he asks "I'll tell you later" I say and he nods and I give him a hug and a kiss and let him sleep.

I stand at the door and smile at him falling back to sleep, he's so cute and loving and he does everything I can ask for.

I walk downstairs and grab my car keys and we both get in the car, the car journey was silent, we arrive at my mums and Frankie was there and Freya's face was terrified "it's gonna be okay" I say and she nods and we get out the car and I knock on the door since I had forgotten my key "hey oh my Freya" she says looking at her sad face "is everything okay" she asks me "that's why we are here we need to tell you something" I say and she nods, if it was anyone she was going to be mad at it would be me for letting her go.

We sit down and Frankie sits with us. "What's happened" she asks and Freya looks at me "Freya it's best coming from you" I say to her and she looks down "last night I went to a party and got a bit drunk and I got taken up to the bedroom and" she freezes and I rub her back "I can't say it" she says and looks at me "Ariana please can you tell her" she ask and I nod "she got forever into sex" I say and my mums mouth opens and she stand up and walks over to Freya "sweetie I'm sorry" she says and pulls her into a hug "are you mad" she asks "not at you but that boy that did this to you" she says and and see Freya relax.

"We need to tell the police and you get tomorrow off school" my mum say and Freya nods "I'll call them when we get home" I say and my mum nods "Ariana if you need anything and Freya don't feel like we're mad we will get this sorted" mum says and we nod and we give them all a hug "bye Frankie" we shout and walk back towards the car

Freya POV
I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I know I had to tell the police but at least my family know. The car journey was a little louder than last time we did speak, and I was glad I don't have to go to school tomorrow but there again it gives Tom more time to tell everyone. I brushed it from my head and we arrive home.

I get out the car and walk into the house and Ariana follows me in, I was guessing that Mac was still in bed because he wasn't downstairs "Ariana can I have some food" I ask "sure do you want me to make you something" she asks and I nod and she goes to the kitchen and makes me a sandwich.

"Right Freya, before I call the police would you like me to tell Mac because I think he'll be annoyed if police show up to our house and he doesn't know what's going on" she says "okay" I say and she gives me a hug "he won't judge you I promise, I swear he'll be supportive" she says and I nod.

Ariana POV
I walk upstairs and Mac was still sleeping, I know he needs his sleep but this was important. "Baby" I say and kiss his lips "your back" he says happy to see me, he pulls me on to the bed on top of him and he grabs by arse I give him a kiss but climb off him "Baby we can't we need to talk" I tell him and he sits up and looks at me.

"Is everything okay, are we good" he ask and I chuckle at him "everything fine with us because I love you so much it's about last night" I say and I see him relax. "Okay" he says "last night when Freya was at the party, she got pissed and she got forced into having sex" I say and he looks at me "how dare that person" he says getting angry "were telling the police but I thought I needed to tell you first before police turn up" I say and he nods.

I climb off the bed and give Mac a kiss and I walk back to Freya. "You okay" I ask and she nods and I grab my phone and dial the police.

Police: Hello
Ariana: Hello
Police: what can I help you with
Ariana: we would like to report something
Police: okay what is your name
Ariana: Ariana Grande
Police: ok we'll be round soon
Ariana: okay thank you

I put the phone down and Freya was crying "I feel ashamed" she says and I bring her into a hug and Mac comes down stairs "don't be this isn't your fault" I say "it is I got too drunk" she says "Freya it's not your fault Tom decided to sexually assault you" Mac says coming and sitting down with us, she gives Mac a hug and Mac brings her close to him so I could get up and get her a drink.

I come back with the water and there was a knock at the door, I go and answer it and it was the police.

They come and sit down and Freya didn't look up she just cried into Macs chest.

"Ariana why did you call us here today" they ask "Something happens to Freya last night" I say and they nod "Freya would you like to explain" they ask and she just cried "Freya it's alright" I say and she looks up and she sighs "I was at a party" I say "was there drink" they ask and she nods "what happened" they ask "I drank a bit and then I got taken to a bed and I got forced to have sex" she says "okay" they say and Freya breaks down again, I give her a hug and rub her back "Freya do you know this boys name" thy ask "yh he's called Tom I was going out with him and I don't wanna see him" she says "we will protect you" they says

"Ariana how did you find out" they ask "I was asleep and it was 2 in the morning and I got a call off Freya and she didn't know where she was and she told me she was near a lake and I told her not to more, I woke Mac up and we went and got her and I put her to bed and she told me this morning" I say and they nod

"Freya I know this is scary for you but I think we need to get you check out" the police says and I nod but Freya looks down "I know you embarrassed but we do need to get you checked" I say and she nods

"Right were going to do everything we can" they say "thank you" I tell them and they leave us alone. "Do I have to get checked today" she asks "if you don't wanna go today your going tomorrow" I say and she nods and I smile.