Ariana first show in years ❤️

Freyas PoV
Ariana had a show today and we were all invited, not that we wouldn't have been. Ava is so excited, ever since she found out Ariana was a singer she's constantly bugging Ariana to listen to her songs. It's cute but it can get annoying because that's all you ever hear coming out of her mouth.

Minnie doesn't understand how her mother can be on a screen and right in front of her, it's funny sometimes but she'll get used to it.

"Mummy" Ava says "yes baby girl" I smile bending down "Do we get to see Ariana perform tonight" she asks "yes" I smile and she jumps up and down. "What's this one excited for" Ariana asks coming down the stairs with a sleepy Minnie "to watch you tonight" I smile and she chuckles.

"Minnie" Ariana sighs "no mummy" she moans as she tries to put her down. "Minnie-rose your going on the floor and I don't care what you say" she sighs placing her in the floor.

As soon as she was on the floor she started kicking and screaming "ignore her" Ariana says walking into the kitchen.

"Can you stay here a minute while I go and talk to Ariana" I ask Ava and she nods "what about Minnie" she asks "she'll calm down, here have my phone and play on your game"'I smile and she nods.

I follow Ariana into the kitchen. "What's wrong" I ask sitting down next to her. "She hear me and Mac last night" she sighs "what having sex" I ask and she shakes her head "talking about the performance tonight she thinks I'm leaving her and not taking her with me and she doesn't want me to leave her even though I'm not" she sighs. "I thought she was a daddy's girl" I chuckles making Ariana laugh.

"Wait was I that loud" she asks "I was awake anyway because I needed a drink and I couldn't sleep" I shrug and she nods "I'm used to you 2 anyway but please don't have another baby just yet if you want one"

Ariana pov
"I'm used to you 2 anyway but please don't have another baby just yet if you want one" Freya says making me laugh. "I don't think I want another one just yet anyway or even at all" I shrug.

"Ariana was Is our daughter kicking and screaming on the living room floor" Mac comes in asking "because she thinks I'll leaving her" I say and he nods.

He comes and gives me and hug and a kiss and I bury my head into his chest. "Are you sure your alright" he asks "I'm fine I just want to be here" I shrug looking at him.

I stand up and kiss his check before going into the living room. I pick up Minnie who was still screaming. She calms down as soon as she's in my arms "mummy's not leaving you I promise" I say and she nods. She kisses my check and snuggles into my chest and I sit down with her on the couch and she starts doing forward rolls "I think we have a gymnast" I chuckle as Mac comes out laughing.

*****
Freya's PoV
Watching Ariana back on the stage was something I was happy about. It's where she belongs. She needs to spread her love because that's what she does best.

"Ava" I sigh as she runs out on stage, Ariana bends down and she whispers something in her ear and Ava runs back off stage "what did she tell you" I ask "nothing" Ava shrugs keeping something from me "Ava" I say and she runs off giggling. "She told me not to tell you" she giggles as she's backed up against the wall. "I'll just ask her" I shrug "no" she screams running back to Ariana.

****
Ariana POV
The countdown reaches zero and I kiss Mac on the lips and my baby girls forehead and a hug. "Mummy" Minnie says holding her arms. "Come on then I don't think you'll like it" I say taking her in my arms.

I place her on the floor and take her hand and walk on stage. Everyone cheers and Minnie clings on to my leg. The music starts and I sing a line and she tags on my leg. I sigh and pick her up and sway her as I sing.

"You wanna go back to daddy" I ask as I more the microphone away from my mouth and she nods. I finish the song and I take her off stage before coming back on and getting into the full concert and dancing around the stage.

"I would like to bring out someone who's very special." I smile and look to the wings and Ava comes out and comes over to me and everyone claps. "This little girl encouraged me to come back and do a show" I smile and she sits on my lap. I hand her the microphone and I get another one "You ready" I ask and she nods.

She sings a few lines of one of my first ever songs I made.

Freya's PoV
Seeing Ava with Ariana in the stage enjoying being with her and listening to Ariana sing was the best moment of my life. I know she only sang a line or two but I'm proud of her she's 3 and is in front of a crowd that's full.

It's like Ava's her number one fan and shes acting like she's only just met her. Ava stayed out for the rest of Ariana's set list.

When it was over they both come off stage and Ava jumps into my arms "I'm proud of you baby girl" I smile "no mummy I'm a big girl now" Ava smile "oh sorry I'm proud of my big girl" I chuckle kissing her lips.

"Thank you" I tell Ariana giving her a hug "don't thank me I loved having her out there with me, she also told me how much she loved you" she tells me "I love you 2 Ava" I smile and she snuggles into my chest and falls asleep.

Ariana takes Minnie as she falls asleep and we fasten them in as Mac drives us home and we put them to bed and fall asleep.

____________
I feel like this was a shit chapter but I published it anyway 😴