The wedding 👰🏽🤵🏽

Ariana POV
I wake up in Macs arms and smile "Morning babu" I say as his eyes flicker open. "Morning sweetie" he reply's happily. "I'm not ready for our goodbye but I'm ready to be your wife" I say and he smiles "I'm not ready to say goodbye either, but hey it's only one night" he says and I nod "I'm sure Freya will let you cuddle her tonight" he chuckles "that's wired" I reply "I don't mean it's wired to cuddle your sister I mean it's wired never mind" I say confusing myself. Mac chuckles and pecks my lips.

I sit up and Freya is stood in the door smiling at us "Morning love birds" she says and I smile and open my arms and she runs around hugs me. "How long were you stood there" I ask "when you were talking about me" she shrugs and I nod. "I'll keep you company" she says and I nod. I was really excited.

I get out of bed and walk with Freya out the room leaving Mac still in bed. "What happening tonight" Freya ask and I look at her as we both sit on the couch. "What do you mean" I ask "well Ava" she says nervously "she's your daughter I can't decide for you" I give her a soft smile. "I want to be able to help you and be able to give my full help she says nervously "are you trying to say do you think someone will look after her?" I ask and she nods.

Before I could say anymore there was a knock at the door. I get up and answer it and it was Alexa "no screaming Macs still in bed" I say and she nods. We both sit back down with Freya "who would you like to look after Ava"
I ask and she shrugs "not Mum, Frankie busy I don't know who" she says "my mum would" Alexa says "I'll call her now to see if you want" Alexa says and Freya nods nervously. Alexa called her mum and she was more than happy to look after Ava.

Freya's PoV
"Say thank you to your mum" I say to Alexa and she nods. "Right I'll be back in a second" Ariana says and we both nod and Ariana disappears upstairs. "Get out of bed" we hear Ariana say and me and Alexa giggle.

They both come back down and Mac is dressed "why don't you go and have some fun with the lads" Ariana says "ohh your trying to get rid of me now"he chuckles and Ariana doesn't answer. "She wants some girly time" Alexa answers and Ariana nods. "Alright I will leave you alone"he says.

"See you tomorrow" Ariana says wrapping her arms around his neck "See you tomorrow" Mac says placing his hands on her waist. Mac bends down and attaches his lips to hers and they share a passionate kiss. Me and Alexa are laughing so much. "Is this what there like all the time" Alexa asks me "you get used to it" I shrug "Right that enough" me and Alexa say and they pull away "guys it's less than 24 hour till you can see each other" Alexa says "that's a long time" Ariana says "you've spent like 6 months away from each other before this is like a day" Alexa says "she's right Ariana"
Mac says helping us out. I know farewell Mac doesn't want to leave her but it's tradition that he has to. "Why can't we break tradition" Ariana says "Ariana please, I love you so much, I need to go, I promise you Ik be safe and I know these two will keep you safe" Mac says and Ariana nod and pecks his lips before she unwraps her self from him and he walks out the door.

Ava starts to cry and I jump up and go up the stairs and grab her out the cot and change her. I walk downstairs and Ariana hands me some food for her and I smile.  "How Well is she at sleeping" Alexa asks "she doesn't normally wake up in the night" I say and she smiles.

Ariana POV
We all sit around for hours talking about random topics that came to our heads. We talked until we all went and help Freya sort out a bag for Ava.  Alexas mum came and Freya couldn't thank her enough.

We order takeaway which properly wasn't the best idea to do before a wedding but who cares no one could be bothered cooking.

The door goes and Freya gets up to get it as me and Alexa we too comfy to move. The house all of a sudden became really loud "NONNA" I shout jumping us and running to hug her "my baby" she says and I smile "my baby getting married I'm so proud" she says and I kiss her check. Before hugging my mum "how are you sweetie" she asks "I'm good" I say.