We'll be back soon 📞

Ariana POV
"Freya would it be possible for me and Mac to go somewhere" I ask "of course I can't keep you" she says "we will be back don't worry I will miss you I've not been away from you in ages" I say and she chuckles.

I kiss her forehead and the baby's "where are we going" Mac asks confused "just follow Me" I say and he nods.

I get in his car and he drives home "we are painting the baby room" I say and he nods.

We get some pink paint and decorate making sure it was perfect. I actually was really proud. "Perfect" Mac says and I turn around and he pulls me into a hug. "You look hot when your doing activities" he says and I blush.

"I would love to stay like this all day but we sorta have a baby room to prepare" I say "but it's not our child" he says "I know it's not but when we have our own child it will be amazing" I say walking closer to him and hugging him "we could now" he says "nope" I say and turn around and I hear his frustration in his groan. "I'm not ready" I say and he nods "I know your not I was messing" he wraps his arms around me "I would never pressure you into having a child when your not ready, I'm ready when your ready" he says and I smile "I know you will but we have got to get this room finished there's not good having it half finished for Little Ava.

Freya POV"Where's Ariana did she leave you alone" my mum comes in asking "I have no idea where she went but she was acting strange

Freya POV
"Where's Ariana did she leave you alone" my mum comes in asking "I have no idea where she went but she was acting strange. I said it was fine for her to leave" I say and my mum calls down a little. "Where you staying with the baby" my mum asks "Home Ariana home, Ariana already told me that I could stay" I say and my mum nods. My mums always busy with Frankie or Ariana or business as running around and Ariana has looked after me for a while and I honestly don't mind living with Ariana because she good company and I learn a lot from Ariana.

Ava starts crying and I get up and walk over to her and pick her up and take her back to the bed I was in and feed her. The nurse comes in and smile "sorry" she says "it's fine" I say "I've come to help and show you how to clean her even though your mums properly already shown you" the nurse says making me laugh.

I help with cleaning her down and I change her nappy and her clothes.

Ariana comes in looking like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards " What on earth have you been doing" I ask "chilling" she chuckles "seems like it" I smirk "there was none of that thank you" Mac says and we all laugh. Ariana sorts her hair out and Ariana held Ava.

"How are you feeling today" Mac asks "tired" I sigh "I bet you are" he smiles. "Sleepless nights now" I say "we're all going to help you don't worry" they all say and I smile I did have a supportive family. Most people when they've found out they've been raped would have a termination and abort the baby but I couldn't hurt the child even though when I found out it was hardly anything, I still couldn't take a life for the earth.

Watching Ariana with Ava made me smile, I can't wait for this to be her of course she'll be in the hospital bed and Mac will be more involved with her, I know he wants to help but it is awkward for him because he's not genetically related to me even though we treat each other like we are related to each other.

I have something to eat and drink not that I liked the food it was horrible but I practically got it forced down my throat.

"Ariana is your house child proof" our mum asks "it will be by tomorrow we just order plug socket caps" she says and I smile, I have seriously gotta make this up to her, she done so much for me and this baby it makes me smile.