❤️

Malcom's PoV
"Mummy" Minnie comes running into our room and I quickly grab my boxers from the floor. "Baby girl come to daddy" I say sitting up making sure Ariana was still covered. The last thing I need is her asking why Ariana was naked.

I pick her up and sit her on my lap. "What's wrong princess" I ask stroking her check. "I wet the bed" she says shyly "it's okay princess daddy will be out in a second to come and clean it" I say "I wanna sleep in your bed" she asks "we need to clean your bed first and get you cleaned up" I say and she nods walking out the bedroom.

I get Ariana's panties from the floor and gently slide them up her legs and she wraps her arms around my neck. I put a top on her and she mumbles "I love you" I smile at her and place her back down on the bed "Malcom" she opens her eyes. "Minnie wants to sleep in here but I couldn't let her sleep in here with you having no clothes on" I say and she nods falling back asleep.

I walk into Minnie's room and take off her pyjamas and get her into some clean ones. I strip her bed and leave it on the floor before carrying Minnie to our bedroom and gently placing her down.

I get in next to her and she cuddles into me. She's a mini Ari. "Love you daddy"she mumbles "love you too baby" I smile as I watch her go to sleep.

Freya POV
"Mummy"Ava squeals coming into my room. "Morning princess" I smile at her. "Daddy.. I mean Jakes still here"she stutters. "He is baby girl" I say and pick her up taking her into the bathroom.

I run her a bath and I look at my baby girl who's crying. "What's wrong princess" I ask "I want a daddy" she cries causing me to sigh. I pull her into my lap and rock up backwards and forwards.

"Will I ever have one Mummy" she asks and my heart breaks. I look up to the door and see Jake and I smile at him. "Is she okay" he mouths and I nod not wanting to tell him what's wrong with her.

"Come on princess let's get you in the bath" I smile at her and she nods. I take off her clothes and lift her in. "Mummy" Ava says "I'm sorry" she says looking up into my eyes "what for princess" I ask "asking for a daddy, I love you so much I don't need one" she smile and I lean down and kiss her. "Mummy loves you too and one day you are going be a strong girl and this won't bother you as much okay" I tell her and she nods "I love you Mummy" she smiles "I love you too princess" I smile down at her washing her hair and handing her a flannel to wash her body.

I help her out wrapping her in a towel before leading her to her bedroom and picking out and outfit. "I look like you Mummy" she smiles looking in the mirror at the outfit that she has on. "You Do baby girl" I smile "do you want to do something fun with mummy today" I ask and she nods.

Ariana POV
"Why won't you let me in, why won't you let me get to know your baby girl" I hear Jake spit and me and Mac look at each other "because she's a shy little girl and she doesn't really know you, why would I let you do things with her" Frey spits back.

The argument escalated and Ava comes running into our bedroom in tears "Jakes hurting mummy" she cries "you stay here with Minnie we will go and sort it Okay" me and Mac say and she nod getting in the bed.

"Don't you dare lay a fucking finger in my baby sister" I shout. Freya was crying. Jake backs away from her and looks at me "you have no fucking idea what I've been through" Freya cries "I want you out my house now" I say and He looks at me he comes at me but Mac steps in front of me. He wasn't fast enough because he kicked me in my stomach and I fell to the ground.

"OMG Ariana" Freya screams jumping up and running to my side. "Mummy" Minnie cries "baby girl go in the bedroom mummys going to be okay" Freya tells her.

"Get the fuck out this house now" Mac says and he leaves. He bends down my my side and picks me up and places me on his lap. "Baby girl" he whispers into my hair "it hurts Can I have some painkillers" I ask and Freya gets up and goes and gets me some.

Mac rubs my stomach a few times and calms me down. "I'm so princess you shouldn't have got hurt" Mac says and I kiss his lips. "Why my stomach though" I ask "I don't know princess" he says.

I take the pain killers Freya brought me and Minnie comes running into my arms "Is mummy okay" she asks "I'm going to be fine baby girl" I smile at her and she pecks my lips.

"Freya what happened" I ask trying to stand up but Mac pulls me back down not wanting me to move. "He heard me and Ava talking this morning and she was asking for a dad and I told her that she doesn't need one and he took that as me not wanting him to see her" Freya says and I nod.

"Ava princess" Freya calls and she comes running into arms "I'm scared" Ava says and Freya comforts her.