Shows 🎤

Freyas pov
I wake up by the sound of Arianas phone, I get up off the bed and walk to the lounge where it was and look that it was Mac on the screen I answered

"Freya?" He questions "I'm yh im sorry Arianas asleep do you want me to wake her" I ask him "no no let her sleep, can you text me on your phone when she wake up please" he asks "of course" I say "thank you" he says before ending the call.

I put her phone back on the side and grab my phone and sit on the couch.

It was another hour before Ariana woke up and she cane out and sat with me "how is my sister doing" she asks "I'm doing good" I say with a smile. I text Mac letting him know that she's up.

Ariana hears her phone and goes and gets it and she cheers and walks out to somewhere private.

Ariana POV
When I see my baby's name on the screen I literally scream and walk to my room answering the call. "Hey baby" I scream and he smiles "hey beautiful" he says making my blush. "I feel lonely with out you in bed it's cold I don't like it" I say with a pout. FaceTiming was so good when we were apart it was the only way we could see each other. "I missed you 2 so much, I wanted to wish you luck for your first show tonight and I hope that it all goes really well for you" he says and I tear up "I wish you could have been her for my first show" I say "I wish I was too, right I love you and I have to go I just wanted to call to hear your sweet voice" he says making me smile.

We say our goodbyes and I put my phone down with a smile on my face, I have a shower and get changed, I look in my suitcase and find my baby's hoodie and I clasp it, he's packed me so much of his clothes I've got to make this last.

I put on his hoody desperate to smell his scent and I walk out to find Freya with a bag of crips a bowl of fruit and some pancakes. "How many you feeding" I chuckle "2" she says smartly and I roll my eyes and make my self something to eat. As I start to eat my phone chimes and it's Mac telling me to take care of myself and make sure that I eat and sleep.

I sit with Freya on the couch and watch what ever she's watching and I look at her stomach "omg my baby" I say and she looks at me confused "Freya you have a baby bump" I say with a massive smile on my face "omg yay" she screams and I we hug.

The door goes and I get up to answer it and it was the twins I hug them and invite them in and Freya hides herself. "Shit" I mumble and they go into the kitchen for some food and I hug Freya "I'm sorry" I say "it's fine will the judge" she says and I shake my head "they love you" I say and they come in nodding. "We do love you Freya" they say causing us both to laugh.

We had a catch up and they find out everything until it was time to go Freya was already dressed and ready with her hair done, she looked so beautiful. She's a mini me.

We arrive at the stadium and Freya watches me rehearse and she videos me but I don't really mind.

Freya POV
I love watching Ariana perform she's amazing after she was done with rehearsing I go back stage and sit in her dressing room while she got ready.

She had 5 minutes before she was in and I went and watched little mix since they were her opening act, I loved them they were so good, they all love me as well but they love Ari more.

"Good luck" I say and she smiles before running on stage. I send a photo to Mac to let him know that she alright.

She comes off stage multiple of times to get changed and I watch her am from side stage. She was so happy on their, she loves performing so much and I sometimes ask myself an I even her sister but I am and that makes me feel special.

She comes of stage and I hug her and she hugs back before she taken to get out of her dress.

We get escorted to a taxi and taken back to the hotel and Ariana falls asleep and soon as she hits the bed and I chuckle and take her phone and plug it in charge and turn the light off and get in bed myself.