❤️

Ariana POV
Me and Mac were awake downstairs watching tv. Everyone was still asleep and it felt wired waking up to a quiet house. Everyone's normally awake Effie us especially the kids.

"Morning mummy morning daddy" Minnie smiles climbing on the sofa and giving us both a hug "morning baby girl" we both smile. She cuddles into Mac and I smile. I take a photo of them and post it on my Instagram 'my two favourite people ❤️'

I make Minnie something to eat and of course Ava would wake up and want breakfast. "Right which one of you will be happy with toast" I ask and Ava raises her hand making me laugh. I make Ava some toast and Minnie got the last of the porridge.

"Baby do we need to do a food shop" Mac asks and I nod "we'll go later and take Minnie to the park since we didn't yesterday" I say and she nods "my am I going" Ava asks "mummy said that she was taking you out somewhere" I smile and she cheers.

I go and wake Freya up and she groans but I couldn't leave her baby girl just running around the house.

"Wow look who looks cute and looks like Minnie Mouse" I chuckle "duh mummy I wanna look like Minnie and I'm always cute" she says and I look at Mac and giggle.

"Come on baby we're gonna do a food shop" I smile taking her hand as I help her into the car. She buckles her self up and I smile at how smart this little girl is.

We arrive at the shops and Minnie was laughing as we put her in the trolley. We get half way around the store and Minnie looks at me "mummy I wanna walk" she and and I nod picking her up placing her on the floor.

She holds Macs hand while I place the things in the trolley and I smile at how much she loves him. "Baby girl do you want something" I ask and she nods and whispers something into Mac ear "she wants some chocolate" he tells me and I nod. "I'll meet you at the till" he smile and I nod picking Minnie up and taking her to pick some chocolate.

"Thank you mummy" she smiles "your welcome princess" I smile as we make our way to meet Mac at the till.

Freya's pov
"Mummy can I come in" Ava asks at the door "yes baby girl" I smile. "Jake move your arm" I ask and he does and I give her a hug getting out of bed.

"Have you eaten Princess" I ask and she nods "Ariana gave me toast because there wasn't any porridge left that's why she's gone shopping" she tells me and I nod.

"Would you like to go to the soft play area today" I ask her taking off my clothes and putting on some clean ones "mummy Jakes in your bed that's naughty" she says and I chuckle at her cuteness "it's okay baby" I smile taking her hand and leading her into her bedroom and getting her changed.

"Ahhh mummy tell your boyfriend to get out my room" she says hiding her body and I look at him and he raises his hand and leaves the bedroom.

"It's okay baby girl" I say and she shakes her head "me don't know him like you do" she says and I put her underwear and pants and top on. "Would you like to get to know him baby" I ask and she nods shyly and I smile.

We both walk out. "You look beautiful Ava" Jake smiles making her blush "thank you Jake" she smiles long and giving him a hug and he smiles at me. They both walk away talking to each other.

I smile to myself but leave them be since they were laughing with each other. I go into the bedroom and tidy up and pick up all Jakes clothes god damn he's so messy.

Jakes phone goes off and it's his mum so I take it down to him. I go back upstairs and start to clean Ava's room. "Mummy mummy" Ava comes running into her bedroom "what's up baby" I ask "Jakes crying" she says and I nod. I go downstairs and sit next to him. "What's wrong" I ask placing my arm around him. "My mums kicked me out" he says and I give him a hug "why" I ask "I thought you had a really good relationship with her" I ask confused. "We did until I went to college then she hated me because I did a course that she didn't want me to do" he sighs and I kiss his lips.

"Ava will you go and play for a minute" I ask and she nods running up the stairs. "Baby I'm so sorry" I say and he pulls me into a hug. "It's not your fault" he says. "I would say you can live here but it's not my house" I say "you don't need to go to the trouble of sorting me out I'll be fine" he says "no I love you and I don't want to loose you because if this" I say and he smiles "I love you too" he says kissing my lips.

We stay cuddled up on the sofa for about 30 minutes. Ava comes down the stairs and she gives him a hug. I smile.

Ariana POV
We arrive at the park and me and Mac sit down together and he places his hands on my stomach and he rubs it. He's done this a lot lately and I'm starting to think he's giving me hints that he wants a baby. "Baby" I say and he looks at me "what's wrong princess" he asks "daddy come and push me" Minnie say and he looks at me "our daughter wants you we can talk later" I say and he get up and goes and pushes Minnie on the swings. I smile at them both.

After a few hours we decided to go home since Minnie was asleep. She's clinging onto Mac and it makes me smile. He gently puts her in the car. We drive home and Mac goes and puts her to bed.

"Is everything okay here" I ask as I walk to the front room. "James been kicked out" Freya says and I nod leaving them alone.

I go into Ava's room and sit down with her. "Are you okay" I ask and she nods "do you like it" she ask and I nod "it's amazing" I smile giving her a hug. "How long have you been Up here" I ask "since Jake started crying she says and I nod.

I give her a hug and we both draw together.

*****
"Ariana what did you wanna talk about before" Mac asks as we both get in bed "erm I want a baby" I say and he smiles "I love you" he says "can we try now" I ask and he nods rolling me over and taking my clothes off.

He leans and we share a really passionate kiss. It was one of our best. He rubs my clit and I moan against his lips.  He enters a finger which takes me by surprise making me gasp as he start to pump his hand.  "Ah baby fuck" I moan. "Baby I'm gonna." I couldn't finish. He kisses down my stomach before flicking his tongue over my clit. "Ah" I moan. He places his whole mouth over my bud and gently sucks down. I cum in his mouth and he licks his lips.

"You sure you want this baby" he asks and I nod "couldn't change my mind" I say and Hennessy as he enters me and begins to rock in and out. "I love you" I moan "I love you too princess" he says kissing my lips.

He pulls me into his arms when we are done and I smile. "I don't think you know how much I love you" I tell him "I think I do" he smiles down at me making my heart melt.

He's so beautiful. I can't believe I have him in my life and he can be the farther of my children.