»13«

»13«

{immediate continuation from the last chapter}

Ashton didn't say a single thing. The bus fell silent, besides Calum rustling in the small bathroom, but you could still probably hear a pin needle drop. The brunette's chest tightened.

"I-I don't know," he stutters out. Luke feels like a flushed idiot when he realises no emotion crosses the older boy's face. He feels dumb for even bringing up the subject of lip-locking to his best friend.

"Sorry, I just-I-yeah," the blonde stutters as well while he looks for somewhere else to cast his gaze on. His blue eyes travel to the bracelets on Ash's arms and thoughts swarm his mind. Both good and bad.

The older of the two didn't reply after that. He just dismissed the small conversation and went back to the episode of Adventure Time when Marceline was in the process of writing a song.

Although he'd seen the episode plenty before, Luke stood up abruptly and screeched to find a notepad before the lyrics left his mind. With his sloppy "handwriting" he wrote down lyrics on a lined piece of paper.

He folded it up, stuffing the private paper in his pocket for later. Unfazed, Ashton's sight still remained on the television. The cartoon wasn't that intriguing to him, he loved listening to them speak their minds and hearing the true meaning behind the things they do.

Silently, Ash switched the television off and didn't say a word. He kept his head forward towards the television. This freaked Luke out a little but Ashton's always been weird like that.

"Hey, Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do I really want to kiss you right now?"

-

{relax you butts, I'm not going to have the two getting it in by the second chapter. they might not even like kiss until chapter 82847372. you never know.

moral of the chapter; the tension between Luke and Ashton finally begins to slowly crack.

- Stella 💕 }