»19«

»19«

{immediate continuation from the last chapter.}

In that moment, Ashton didn't really care if anyone was watching him and this gorgeous boy lip-lock in public. He felt proud. He wanted to people to put pictures all over Twitter, who really cares? He didn't.

Hungry lips collided, Luke's lip ring was fiddled with by Ashton's perfect pink lips. Ash's strong hand rested upon the blonde's perfect jaw as they pulled away from each other, baby blue eyes meeting hazel.

A loud SNAP! ripped them from their loving gaze. A little girl, around the age of nine or ten, was standing in front of the two with an - presumably her mother's - iPhone 5s.

"You two are boys, why are you kissing?" the girl asks, bouncing her perfectly styled braids along her shoulders. She smiles innocently.

Ashton chokes up. "because, we like each other." Luke answers quickly, indirectly telling Ashton of his returning feelings. The little girl pulls a face.

"Don't you read the bible? That's bad, you have no way to make babies, Jesus says it's wrong." she places her hands on her hips.

The two boys sigh. "No, it's not wrong. Nothing's wrong when you're in love."

"You guys are in love?"

"Yes." the two answer simultaneously, intertwining their fingers.

-

{I know it's short, it's for a reason, trust me. next one will be longer. love you. xx

moral of the chapter; are they wrong about their feelings? are they jumping into everything too fast?

- Stella }