»10«

»10«

As if right on queue, Ashton had no idea what was happening as he began to shake. Everything was in slow motion. Luke's lips were heading for his and he didn't know how to react. He closed his eyes, feeling himself slip, flipping over the edge of the bunk with a loud thud.

Luke was embarrassed. He hadn't even kissed him but he still had pink tinted cheeks. What was even worse was the fact that Ashton had to pretend to fall over the edge just to get away from him. He felt even worse now.

Ashton lie on the floor, groaning at the growing pain in his chest as he pulled his face from the floor. Surely he'd have a red mark on his cheek and possibly a few bruises on his chest and torso. He felt bad (well, not actually felt) for slipping off of Luke's bunk, it was a complete accident. Hopefully he knew that.

That's the moment when a sleepy Calum poked his head out of his bunk's curtain. He rubbed his eyes, seeing Ashton on the floor. "Ash? Why the hell are you lying on the floor?" He mumbled tiredly.

"Fell," the curly haired lad groaned from the floor. He pushed himself up swiftly, throwing a smile at Calum. "Go back to bed, mate." He closed Cal's curtain and hopped into his own bunk, burying himself underneath the covers.

Ash couldn't fall asleep. No matter how long he'd tried, whether it be an hour or ten minutes, - they felt the same to him - he couldn't even attempt to catch any sleep behind his hazel eyes.

Giving up, the boy tossed and turned in his small bunk as he tried to fall asleep. The sound of Michael and Calum snoring was loud, he'd decided that if anyone noticed how tired he was he'd blame it on that.

The only problem was, he was actually wondering why Luke was almost going to kiss him.

-

{it's short, I know :-( I'll update in like a half an hour okayyyyy? thank you for 390 reads!

moral of the chapter; Luke's a cuddly person. Sometimes he does things without thinking and other times he is fully aware with what he is doing.

- Stella 💕 }