»17«

»17«

{immediate continuation from the last chapter.}

"Ashton, I-I," Luke was a stuttering mess. His floppy blonde hair wasn't styled like usual, his normally baby blue eyes had turned into a foggy grey colour now. He looked up at the brunette, eyes wide.

"Here I am, begging you to kiss me, and you're going to push me away?" Ashton's tone cracks as he kicks a pebble from his view. His hands made way into his pockets, hazel eyes casting on a few nearby trees down the road.

The taller one leaned against the car with a sigh. "I'm so confused. You've been telling us that you've really just got no emotions, now come to find out you've been taking goddamn pills." Ashton knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

He didn't respond to him, mostly because anything that came out of his mouth would be arguable with what Luke had to say about the whole situation. He wanted to just cry, now. Ash thought that telling the boys would make everything easier on himself and them, it clearly didn't.

"I didn't know they controlled how I felt until just a few weeks ago, Luke, you've got to believe me," Ashton looks to the younger boy with pleading hazel eyes, ready to drop to his knees for forgiveness.

"If I didn't take my pill that morning before we went to the record store, I wouldn't have kissed you, twice," he says, a small smile tugging at his lips as he pulls the Greenday CD from his sweatshirt pocket. "I saw you look at it, it's the only one you don't have."

Stunned, Luke still took the CD from Ashton's large hands. "Why'd you buy me this?"

He releases a sigh. "I saw you with that little girl in the store. The way you talked and laughed with her, that's when the fire started and I couldn't put it out. I had no idea what the hell was happening."

"Ash, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, Luke, like you said, some people just are so good at believing they don't have emotions so they don't feel anything at all."

-

{SORRY ITS SHORT BUT WOW 900 READS?! ILY GUYS. ILL UPDATE TONIGHT IF I GET 1k ;)

moral of the chapter; sometimes explanations can further possible heartbreaks, and or possible love.

- Stella <3 }