»7«

»7«

{immediate continuation from the last chapter}

Luke started somewhat dumbfounded at the curly haired boy who was singing along with his humming. He stopped, causing Ashton to stop too, twiddling his thumbs between his fingers as he stared at the floor.

"Sorry, I just really love that song." Ashton's cheeks flushed red unknowingly. He watched as Luke remained in silence, just barely watching him through his fringe he styled down that day.

The blonde sighed and moved over on the couch to make room for Ashton. "So what's got you down, Lukey?" The pet name made Luke blush - yet again. He shoved his hands into his sweatshirt's pockets.

"The Keek that Michael posted," Luke sighed, his voice barely audible as his fingers ran along the lettering of his All Time Low bracelet. "While I was practising for She Looks So Perfect I accidentally said "he" and Michael was making fun of me for it."

Ash did his best impression of angry feelings. Luke wanted to laugh at the constipated-like look he was giving off but figured it wasn't exactly the right time to be laughing, especially in this situation. He just simply nodded.

"That's so dumb, everyone makes slip ups." Ashton's hazel eyes rolled to the side when Luke shrugged. Although he didn't really want to admit it, Luke knew somewhere that it wasn't much of an accident or a slip up that he'd sung "he".

"It's really fine-,"

"Like hell it is! I'm fucking tired of Michael making fun of you all the time!" The older of the two's voice raises slightly as he stands abruptly and tosses his arms in the air. "He doesn't consider your feelings, Luke. He doesn't care if you get hurt or not. Michael just loves a laugh."

Ashton's breaths were ragged and broken by now and his fists were clenching at his sides. His hazel eyes were blown wide as he began to pace around in a broken circle. Luke was confused at Ashton's actions. Had he finally mastered the acting of being angry?

Ash could feel his chest burning and he couldn't place how fast his brain was processing thoughts.

-

{ wowie, thank you so much for like 130 something reads. sorry I don't know the exact number cause I posted this before I checked. xD

moral of the chapter; Ashton realises how harsh Michael treats Luke and he can't stand it.

- Stella 💕 }