»27« {part 2.}

»27« {part 2.}

{immediate continuation from the last chapter.}

"What the fuck!?"

The two boys split apart, swollen lips and slight bruises on Ashton's collarbones made Ellie squeal when she'd noticed them. She covered her eyes and continued to scream and yell. Luke yelled over her to shut her up.

"Why are you here?" he mumbled breathlessly, licking his lips and swallowing, looking away from Ashton to avoid temptation. Ashton looked utterly confused. Luke had a tone to his voice that he didn't really like.

Ellie rolled her eyes. "I said I was coming back around three, you never listen to me. Now, why were you all over this, this, faggot?" she utters the word "faggot" with a sense of disgust. Ash just wants to hit her now, she's finally getting to him. Exactly what she wants.

"Ellie, calling names isn't right-,"

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" the brunette stands from the couch to glare down at Luke. "You're joking right now! All she does is ruin our relationship and you let her! This is why I'm so hostile to forgive you, dammit!" hot tears are streaming down Ash's tan cheeks while he slides his shirt over his head and grabs his shoes from beside the door.

Ellie gives him a small smirk while he angrily waltzes out, his location unknown. The girl closes the door and walks over to Luke, swinging her legs over his to straddle his lap. He looks at her surprisingly.

"What do you think you're-," as Luke was talking the door opens, revealing Ashton. He'd forgotten his phone. Surely within seconds of his departure Luke was already getting with Ellie. He snatched his phone and ran out the door panicked.

Luke pushed Ellie from his lap, buttoning his jeans. "What the actual fuck, Ellie? What's your problem?"

"I'm pregnant," she mumbles, looking up at Luke teary eyed.

"Excuse me?"

"Let me explain why I made you have sex with me..."

-

{hey hi, how are you? chapter 27 will be in three parts. ;) okay? okay. so yeah. thank you for 2.8k! I love you guys. <3

moral of the chapter; never trust the one you love.

- Stella ☻}