»4«

»4«

Luke had decided to tell Calum and Michael about his idea to get his lip pierced, them just laughing in his face as a reply. They'd also mumbled things about him being "too girly" and a "pussy" too even realise how serious he was.

Ashton knew he was serious, though. That's why when the two bully-boys were off playing a game of FIFA in the lounge, Ash had taken Luke to some local Tattoo and Piercing parlour in the town they were stopped in.

He was nervous, Luke was. His hands were shaking and his lip quivered at the thought of a needle anywhere on his face. Honestly, he didn't think he'd look attractive with a lip ring until girls on Twitter were making "punk edits" of him and he thought it didn't look half bad.

Luke was fidgeting while the guy was sterilising the needle and getting the stud ready. He had to wear the stud for a few hours before he could switch to anything else.

-

After almost five hours of Luke hiding his face from fans, the two boys arrived back at the bus, one with a bright - yet sort of pained - smile and the other with a completely fake smile.

"Mike! Cal!" Ashton shouted blankly down the tourbus hallway to the back. The gamers groaned and left the xbox to come and see what their friend had wanted. Both were tired from their swearing at the television, shuffling down the hall to see a grinning Luke.

"Guess who got his lip pierced?" The blonde grinned triumphantly, sticking his pink tongue out to flick the black ring. Michael rolled his eyes.

"It's fake," was all Mikey said after he ruffled his galaxy hair. Calum, not wanting to get glared at by Michael, silently agreed with him. He wasn't much of a person to do things on his own. Michael knew that and used it to his advantage.

Ashton furrowed his eyebrows in what he thought looked like confusion. Actually he'd looked pretty constipated to the three, if they were even paying attention to him.

Luke slipped the ring out of his lip to show the two boys the piercing holes. They were visible, having only been somewhere around six hours old. Michael just let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"How much cocaine did Ash give you to do it?" He joked, nudging Calum in the ribs, who forcibly laughed with him. The two left the room while Luke slumped onto a kitchen chair as he put the ring back in.

"Mike's been an asshole lately," The brunette speaks up solemnly. Luke just shrugs, getting up and throwing himself onto the small couch. Ash just watched as he was perked up against the wall.

Why did Luke seem sad.. a lot?

-

{ hi guys. um, sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy with gym workouts and all.

moral of the chapter; the boys can be rude to one another quite often, not to single Michael out at all. There are times when they're all regular teenagers and make fun of each other. Yes, Luke's sad. He thinks his friends don't believe he's cool enough for them.

- Stella }