»18«

»18«

The tension between Luke and Ashton never ceased as the days passed by. Michael and Calum weren't really paying much attention to those awkward breakfasts, they were too busy cuddling and holding hands to even notice the other two.

That's what confused Luke; other than what he was feeling for the drummer. He wasn't sure how the hell Michael went from this bully-type guy to miraculously cuddling his face into Calum's tan neck.

They were all crowded around the small kitchen table of the bus, Michael and Calum mumbling sweetly to each other, Luke just munching quietly on his eggs, Ashton drumming his spoon on his plastic bowl.

"You smell like vanilla," the older of the two mumbles in a sweet tone. You could hear Michael giggle, it almost made Luke sick to his stomach how fast Michael could change his mood.

Ashton was just staying silent. He didn't care much for "Malum's" relationship status, he was happy that they weren't tossing insults down Luke's throat anymore. Speaking of Luke, Ash forgot to refill his prescription yesterday, now he's got two days before he can fill it again.

The only sound in the bus was Calum whispering and Michael giggling responses to him. Luke wanted to gag at how cute they were being. Drumming impatiently, Ashton tore the two from their little cuddle fest. They both just glared at him.

He rolled his eyes at the boys. "God, you two are over there cuddling like they do in goddamn Nicholas Sparks novels. No wonder I don't hang around you two, bunch 'a saps." he utters, his hazel eyes rolling again as he leaves the table and heads for the front door of the bus, then disappears.

Ignoring Ashton's outburst, the two cuddling boys go back to their cute conversations. Luke thought the boys were being completely rude. In a flash, he was slipping his black-on-black vans onto his feet and scurrying out the door after Ashton.

He bursted through the red door, thinking he'd run down the sidewalk, when in reality he was sitting angrily on a bench just a few feet from the bus itself. Luke couldn't help but smile when he sauntered over to him.

"I'm such a drama queen," the brunette lets out a giggle. He toys with his thumbs, and the small bits of drummer's tape he's got wrapped around a few of them. The blonde just looks at him fondly.

He shakes his head. "Nah, they were gettin' on my nerves too," he stares too much at Ashton, but the brunette doesn't dare to call him out. In a weird way, he sort of likes it.

"We seriously need to talk." Ashton ends the fun, giggling, silent-like conversation as his tone grows serious. The pale boy doesn't dare to reply, just nods his head simply for Ashton to continue on.

He sighs. "I like you. And I know for sure, Luke. You're all i think about. You know, they say that when you like someone, you can't picture yourself with anyone else. I can't even picture me dating Jennifer Lawrence, Luke." Ashton looks down, playing with his drummer's tape again.

"Or Kate Hudson?"

"Nope."

"Kiss me."

and so, he did.

-

{I am so sorry guys oh my golly. i had finished my exams yesterday (90% on math and history, woo.) and my friend took me and some others to 22 jump street then we all hung out. i forgot to update. so sorry!

moral of the chapter; ashton's pretty moody and sappy when he's not taking his pill. are his feelings just one big placebo?

<a/n; if you don't know what placebo means, comment below.>

- Stella <3 }