epilogue.

»epilogue«

Luke didn't really remember much of the night he'd had, although when he tried to get up too fast his head slammed against something above him. He let out a loud groan. His blue eyes adjusted to the darkness. The only light that he could see was in the living area from the TV. He also heard voices in there.

He poked his head out, only enough to hear a little better and remain unnoticeable.

"Hey, mate," Luke heard Mikey say before he heard the sound of him sitting on the couch. Who's with him?

"I don't know what to do, Mikey." that was definitely Ashton.

"About what?" Michael asks him.

"I want to kiss Luke." he mumbles.

"Well, shit."

That's when Luke's body fell from the bunk. He swore this had happened before. How'd he even get into his bunk? As he crashed to the floor, the two boys from the living area rushed over to help.

"Holy shit, you fell fast. Didn't think you were that tired," Michael chuckles as he helps Luke to his feet. Luke's feeling this weird sense in the pit of his stomach as he looks at Ashton, who's completely clueless.

Luke just nodded at Mikey's statement. "How'd I get into my bunk?" he directs his question at Ashton, who licks his lips and ruffles his golden hair.

"I carried you. You were writing and you passed out." Ashton mumbles towards him, shrugging and retreating back to the living area to continue his last episode of Teen Titans for the night.

The blonde sighs and follows Mikey to the living area as well. The cartoon was playing quietly on the tv, while Ashton had a bored expression on his face. With a smirk, Michael got up and headed towards Calum's bunk.

Ash looked up at him. "Where are you going?" he asks, almost pleading him not to go. Things would be awkward with him and Luke and he was practically walking on eggshells already.

"Going to bed. G'night you two," he winks at Ash before disappearing. Luke sits at the very left of the couch while Ashton is at the very right.

"Ashton?"

"Yeah, Luke?"

"This has happened before."

"We've stayed up watching Teen Titans plenty of times, Luke."

"No, I mean the whole deal of you taking me to bed after writing a song,"

"Yeah, it happened yesterday."

"No, but.."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"No, you were in the hospital, you were in a coma, I killed myself,"

"What?! Sounds like a crazy dream."

"Maybe it was just a dream," Luke finally sighs, resting his head on Ash's shoulder.

"You know something? I think I could picture myself dating you more than I could ever picture me dating Jennifer Lawrence. Or anyone else."

"Not even Kate Hudson?"

"Nope."

And that's when Luke knew what to do.

"Kiss me."

and so, he did.

-

THAT COMPLETES THIS STORY. Thank you all so much for commenting, reading and voting. I'm starting to think if you guys ever get to 10k on this, what the hell would the sequel be about? I'm not a good Malum writer.

Anyways, I love you all so much. Thank you for 7.5k. And feel free to message me your ideas or comment! I'm really open to things like that. And if you have a story, PM it to me and I will read it. (:

- Stella