»27« {part 3.}

»27« {part 3.}

{immediate continuation from the last chapter.}

Luke let out a heavy sigh when Ellie began her story. He believed she was going to fish him this dumb story that was completely fake, but when she started throwing names around he knew that it wasn't.

"Well, the reason why I broke up with you is because I had sort of cheated on you with..with..you remember Max, anyway with him, and I had found out I was pregnant. I came here because I couldn't face the fact that I was carrying his child while I was dating you," she heaves, tears falling from her eyes.

"I had this plan to make you think it was yours, but when I saw how much Ashton truly loved you I wasn't able to even think about the plan anymore. I'm just jealous of what you and him have, Luke," Ellie cries onto his naked shoulder. He pats her hair, but hurriedly gets up and slips his shoes on.

She sniffs lightly. "Where are you going?" Ellie asks timidly.

"To find my boyfriend." Luke quickly mutters, throwing a sweatshirt over his exposed chest before rushing out the door. He didn't really know where Ashton would go but he ran into every shoppe he passed by.

He ran into pawn shoppes, ice cream parlours, bicycle shoppes; you name it. Still no Ashton. He even tried calling him once or twice just to get his answering machine.

It was hopeless.

-

Meanwhile, Ashton's quivering in the corner of the bathroom, a bottle of vodka in his hand. He'd run straight for the pub. He was legal since they were still in the UK, he was nineteen, a year over the limit. Ash was trying not to vomit as he gulped the second bottle, swallowing the harsh liquid.

He ignored calls and texts. He didn't want to hear Luke's petty excuses. A couple barged into the bathroom with their lips locked and hands running all over one another. What made them so special was the same gender, they didn't care if other men were glaring at them for making out.

Ash slumped against the wall, pulling his phone from his pocket, seeing the "10%" notification pop up. He didn't care. He shoved the phone back into his coat and continued swallowing the burning Vodka.

Maybe tonight he'd get so drunk that he couldn't remember a thing.

---

{hi. uhm, sorry it's short, it's like 1 am or something. anyway, enjoy this! how was the 5sos livestream? I couldn't watch it :-(

moral of the chapter; drink the pain away and you'll just carry more problems; like an addiction.

- Stella ☻}