»23«

»23«

It was a few hours later, Mikey's phone was still blowing up with calls from Luke, and Ashton was crying into his palms. Since he'd talked to Luke he'd forgotten to take his medication, resulting in him actually feeling horrible from what Luke had said this morning.

And oddly enough, Cal and Mike still haven't made an effort to even let Ashton know that they're alive. That make Ash sort of mad but he brushed it off. He should be worrying that his boyfriend - or whatever the hell Luke was - actually had sex with his ex girlfriend, even when he said he didn't love her anymore.

His chest was burning. Just like it was last night when he heard Ellie's giggling. Ashton had to hold down his vomit, it wasn't from the vodka last night this time. He gripped his brunette, curly locks harshly, pacing back and forth between the bunks and the driver's pit at the front.

Wet, hot tears streamed down his flushed cheeks, small sobs leaving his lips as he imagined Luke bedding Ellie. That made him even more upset. The fact that Luke knew damn well that Ashton loved him so much, yet he still had the goddamn nerve to sleep with his ex.

He kicked the couch, grimacing at the pain shooting up his leg. "Shit," he stuttered out, not really caring about the pain. He welcomed it. So, he decided to kick the couch again. And again. By the time he looked down at his foot again, it was covered in a light sheet of bright red blood. He let out a squeal.

Quickly, he hobbled over towards the small sink to soak his bleeding foot in water. His big toe was cut open, also some gashes along the top of his foot, and a big one on his ankle. On the outside he was trying to remain calm and wipe the sweat forming on his forehead but on the inside he was squealing like a five year old girl.

Mikey's phone began to ring that dumb Marimba tone again. Instead of ignoring it like Ashton wanted to, he stumbled towards the phone with a blood and water soaked foot. He answered the phone, knowing it was Luke this time.

"Ashton! Thank god you answered, I've been so worried-,"

"Luke, my foot is literally gushing blood right now."

"What?! What did you do?!"

"I kicked the sofa once or twice."

"Where are you?"

"On the bus."

"I'm coming to get you."

"N-,"

and Luke hung up.

-

{hey guys. my best friend is literally yelling at me on the phone right now. >.< rude! ugh, does anyone like Japanese candy? I do. lol.

moral of the chapter; that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.

- Stella }