»12«

»12«

Ashton was an idiot. After Luke played with the little girl in the record store for a while, a girl had bumped into him and Ash couldn't tear his eyes from the scene. Luke's cheeks were pink while he talked to the mystery girl and had even passed her his phone after a few minutes.

Worried, he walked up to the two of them. The girl's hair was brown with a blonde streak, she had beautiful green eyes that stood out, and freckles lining her perfectly toned cheeks. She had a pretty figure, too.

"Oh, hi," the older male muttered dumbly. He acted as if he didn't see the girl before, playing it cool while his palm rested upon Luke's broad shoulder.

"Hi, you must be Ashton," the girl smiles to reveal perfectly white teeth. She shakes the fringe from her eyes, her hands finding their way into her back pockets. Luke doesn't utter a word.

"Yeah, how'd you-,"

"It's been five minutes and this boy can't keep his mouth shut. I'm Cassadee," the small dark haired girl offered her hand to Ashton. He shook it lightly, shoving the hand into his jeans' pocket quickly afterwards.

"Well, Luke, just let me know when you guys aren't busy. They're always free, but I've got to head off to the bus, Rian called. See you!" The American-accented girl rushed off quickly to the awaiting bus outside the record shoppe. The girl at the counter stood there, her mouth open in shock.

"Was that Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday?!" The teenaged girl squealed loudly and knocked over a small cart with cd's on it. Ashton and Luke muffled their laughter on their way out, the girl having her cheeks flush when she realised who they were as well.

-

As the two boys climbed onto the bus, the sound of silence caught them both off-guard. Ashton went to hide the cd he bought for Luke in the suitcase at the end of his bunk when a sloppy sound startled him. He drew back the curtain and almost screamed.

The two boys separated, a small line of saliva lingering between their red, swollen lips. Both's eyes were wide, both with lust and fear. Calum - who was on top - scurried from the bunk to lock himself in the small bathroom cubicle. Michael just gulped.

"I, um.." Michael began to talk but Ash cut him off with the wave of his hand. The older boy put his things away and went back into the living room to face a clueless Luke. Although he wanted to tell the blonde what that he'd just witnessed his two best friends making out, he decided that it was their secret and he shouldn't be telling.

Luke's eyebrows raised at Ashton's normal behaviour. The boy switched the television on, the blonde's eyes following his jawline as it tensed while old episodes of Adventure Time played.

He didn't understand why he was so interested in Ashton's appearance. He didn't get why the boy's tan skin or his hazel eyes were so livening, or maybe how his soft curly hair was easily stylable.

"Lukey, you're staring." The boy forced out a small chuckle. He held the remote firmly, changing the volume every couples seconds to get his mind off characterising the younger boy.

His eyes travelled along the jaw of him, handsome and carved perfectly. His baby blue eyes were to completely die for and his tuffs of dirty blonde hair that he styled up oh-so-well. Or maybe his cold, black lip ring he always wears.

Ashton suddenly began to wonder what that lip ring would feel like if he'd kissed him.

"Ash?"

"Yeah, Luke?"

"Why do I really want to kiss you right now?"

-

{wow, I love you guys so much. over 500 reads?! fuck. you guys are the best! mind following my Instagram? < @fivepizzasauce >

moral of the chapter; the two boys go into great detail of what they notice of the other. also, malum is caught lip-locking in the bunks. ;)

- Stella 💕 }