»3«

»3«

The three days had easily passed and Calum had returned to the tour from Australia, yapping the boys' ears off with stories from back home.

They were currently sitting backstage waiting for the One Direction boys. Usually the four could have gone back to their bus by now but they'd lately been instructed to park the buses closer together and leave at the same time.

"Y'know, lads, I was thinking," the dark haired boy piped up, setting his phone on the dressing table next to him. They all looked at him with cocked eyebrows and confused expressions.

"You actually think?" Michael jokes, which doesn't really make anyone laugh except for Calum, but that was in a mocking way.

"Shut the hell up. Anyways, I was thinking of getting a tattoo," Cal yanks down the collar of his white v-neck to show the boys where he wants it to be placed. "Does anyone feel like gettin' a little ink tomorrow?"

Sighing, nobody replied. They all secretly turned to Ashton, the one who wouldn't cry or get upset if the needle poked him too hard. He shook his head and Michael shyly raised his hand.

"I'll get one, I've been meaning to get another anyways," he shrugs. They hear screaming and the boys' final "thanks for having us" and not before long the room is crowded with sweaty foreign boys.

-

Ashton and Luke were lying on the living room couch watching some old movie, Ashton's hand lazily tangled in the blonde's messy quiff. Luke's head was set in the older's lap as the movie continued.

"Hey, Ash?" Luke's voice was the smallest compared to the other boys'. His was deeper and had less of an Aussie accent, almost sounding American.

"What's up, Lukey?" The nickname Ash used had always made the blonde blush. He was trying to hide it as his eyes focused on the screen of the television.

"D'you think I'm too shy to get a lip ring?" Luke rushed his words so Ashton barely heard him. The only things he'd managed to hear were "shy" and "lip ring".

"Do you think I'm too shy," he mumbled slowly, turning his head so he's looking up at Ashton. "to get a lip ring," he closes his eyes and waits for his snarky remark like Michael always makes.

"You're shy but I think you'd look good with one," Ashton had tried to smile but anyone could tell that it was fake. Even Luke, but he wanted to pretend that it was real just for right now.

And plus, his comment couldn't go without Luke getting completely red in the face, his features flushing rosy pink as he rolled back facing the television.

-

{ I feel like my chapters are super short. I'm sorry if they are or if they seem like it, I usually put more thought into smaller chapters than barely any into long ones.

Moral of the chapter; even if Ashton is feelingless and emotionless, the boys still try and pretend he isn't, even if it gives them false hope. Just like Luke towards the end, how he wants to believe Ashton's smile was genuine.

- Stella }