»28«

»28«

{immediate continuation from the last chapter.}

Luke was growing tired of running around endlessly, only to find no trace of Ashton at all. His feet were growing tired and his voice hoarse from screaming for him. Luke even let a few tears fall while he searched. He couldn't believe that he'd seen it all wrong, he wanted to just hold Ash and whisper nothings in his ear while they cuddle.

But, of course, Ashton's battery had been completely drained due to not charging his phone, so Luke had no way to get ahold of him unless he miraculously found him somewhere. Or he came back. But, the second one didn't seem so probable. Luke slumped on a bench, it was dark now, pitch black everywhere.

He played with Ashton's Mayday Parade bracelet he'd given to him when they confessed their love for each other. He loved it, it reminded him of when Ashton would dance around the tourbus and serenade him on nights they spent alone together. Happy memories flooded his mind.

"Dammit!" he tugged at his blonde locks with his nimble fingers, a scream egging through his throat. It was dry and hoarse, he felt completely worse than he'd looked. Bags underneath his red and puffy eyes, he was basically a wreck without Ashton. He hated admitting that, though.

Luke couldn't think of anything else to do, it was nearing almost one in the morning and his phone was blowing up with fans asking him dumb questions plus Michael calling him every two seconds. He couldn't do anything now. Maybe Ashton was back. He decided to go back to the bus.

The small walk only consisted of the blonde kicking pebbles with his feet every two seconds. The lights were off the bus but Luke didn't bother to question it at all. Opening the door quietly, there was complete silence that dawned on him. He didn't like it. It made him feel sad and cold.

His phone started ringing again, scaring him just a tad. It was Michael.

"What the fuck, Luke? We've been calling you for two hours." Michael mumbles angrily into the phone from his side. Luke lets out a quivering sigh followed by a shaky breath.

He ran a hand through his messy hair. "Sorry, I've been looking for my boyfriend," Luke spits bitterly at his best friend, rolling his eyes and flipping on a lamp to see the dim room.

Michael scoffs. "He's sitting with me,"

"Really? Where are you?"

"In the hospital . . again."

-

{I'm evil ;). only two more chapters :/ I'm planning on an epilogue and maybe a sequel. I dunno. maybe epilogue at 4.5k and a sequel at 6k.

moral of the chapter; love makes you tired.

- Stella }