»14«

»14«

{immediate continuation from the last chapter.}

There was silence between them once again. Ashton stared at Luke's pretty pale cheeks, this hands dying to just trace his jawline. His lips were hungry and to Ash, Luke's lips were like the last piece of pizza to exist.

"I don't know, you tell me, Ash." He says confidently. His baby blue eyes scan over Ashton's slumped figure, his eyes scanning his shoulders and arms intently. The older was wearing a - homemade - muscle tee that showed his biceps off so nicely that they practically made Luke drool.

Ashton sighs, his face falling into his palms. "This is weird, my stomach is freaking the fuck out and my throat is dry. What the hell is happening?" The boy's pained tone alarmed Luke, he didn't think that maybe the stomach flu was much to handle.

"Maybe you've got the flu, mate." Luke denied all the beautiful thoughts flowing through his mind of Ashton maybe feeling some type of emotion. They were crushed completely when Ashton muttered something about being "ill and insane" before sighing and leaning back.

He didn't really want to admit to the blonde that he didn't believe it was the flu. Ashton didn't get why he was having changing thoughts, why his mind was pulling him towards the flu and also towards the feeling of actual lust. But he knew he didn't have emotions, maybe he's just finally gone bizerk.

It wasn't for another ten or so minutes that Ashton had rushed up from his seat to stand in front of the bored looking blonde. His blue eyes were closed, small snores from his mouth, his chin resting in the palm of his hand.

Biting his lip, Ash decided he'd put the boy in his bunk. He looked dead tired. He picked him up, only a small grunt leaving his lips, heaving the boy towards the small hall where the bunks were. He'd placed Luke inside of his own bunk, watching as he got comfortable fairly quickly.

Ashton placed a chaste kiss to his pale forehead before walking to the living room with a smile on his face.

-

A few episodes of Teen Titans later, Ashton was lolling his head side-to-side while trying to fight off sleep. It was only five in the afternoon, he shouldn't be near this tired.

Footsteps shook him from his trance as he saw Michael sitting beside him on the small couch. The boy was still tired, but he wanted to get up.

"Hey, mate," Mikey mutters under his breath. His eyes focus on the screen, a re-run of the band's favourite show playing. He yawns loudly, making Ashton yawn too, resting his head on the back of the couch.

"I don't know what to do, Mikey."

"About what?" The younger questions, ruffling his own messy blue hair.

"I want to kiss Luke."

"Well, shit."

-

{ ew sorry it's horrible. I kind of rushed it. >.< ugh! make sure to check out my new story! it's called "a sky full of stars" and it's kind of depressing, sorry!

oh! also, I'm looking for possibly a new cover? eh? no? okay. uhm, yeah, that's all. BYE! xx

moral of the chapter; both Luke and Ashton try to deny anything that is new to the older boy, even if it could jeopardise things in the future for the both of them.

- Stella 💕}