»2«

»2«

You remember when I'd mentioned that every day was the same for Ashton? Today was the exact thing; the same.

Although, this time Calum was on a home visit back in Australia to see his family. He was often the one who'd randomly take trips to see his siblings or would call his mum once in while after they'd just performed.

Ashton was the complete opposite. He rarely saw his family, he never felt that longing that everyone else felt towards their families. He was never attached to them. And that may sound completely absurd to anyone who didn't know of his condition but it was the complete truth.

Michael, Luke, and Ashton had all decided to go out for breakfast to some little place near their next venue they were to play at in three days time. They'd all sat in a four-seated booth with Ashton all alone on his side.

Luke was just shyly looking down at the wooden table while Michael was playing some dumb game on his cellphone. The brunette was twirling this index finger along the grooves in the table as they all waited for a waitress.

Ash was stuck ordering for them all again. Luke was always to shy, Michael always felt like a complete pig. After he'd asked for practically half of the menu, the lady had taken their menus and scurried off with pink cheeks.

"She was so checking you out," Mikey kicked the brunette underneath the table. Ashton just looked at him blankly, slouching and crossing his arms across his chest.

"I really don't care, Michael, she obviously doesn't interest me," he says simply, leaving the subject to settle itself. Michael just scoffed.

"Pretty face, big rack, nice round bum-,"

"Shut up, Michael. She doesn't interest him, leave it alone," the shy blonde interjects Michael's sentence in a low voice. Ashton's eyebrow perks up at Luke's random - quiet - burst at Mike.

"What crawled up your asshole, mate?" The galaxy hair coloured boy looks at him with a glint of amusement. For some reason, Michael got a riot out of messing with Luke. Just because he was immensely shy unless he was onstage.

"The fact that you're always pressuring Ashton to feel something. He doesn't have emotions, you dumb fuck, obviously he doesn't give a shit either," Luke shakily mumbles, getting up from his seat and heading towards the washroom.

"Pussy," the boy goes back to his cellphone as if nothing had happened. Ashton just stared at the washroom door in awe.