»1«

»1«

It was the same everyday. Ashton's bandmates always tried everything they could to get him to show any emotion or even explain how he was feeling.

They'd always realise they were dumb for trying but would still continue with it everyday. And being on tour, Ashton couldn't just run away from them or hide somewhere.

He hated that; not being able to run and hide. He sometimes truly hated being well-known around the world, he couldn't get away from his family or annoying-as-hell friends without a photo set of him being linked on Tumblr.

That wasn't his type of thing ever. For the fans he was this happy-go-lucky, nineteen year old Aussie boy who made everyone laugh in those Keeks they'd used to make.

Oh, those were the days. Ashton was still feelingless and emotionless back then but that was before he got to a doctor to find out the real problem. The doctor, Dr. Harden, couldn't even correctly diagnose him. Those situations were rare, completely one in a million.

Now, back to the situation on the tour bus. Calum and Michael were sitting on either side of the annoyed looking (obviously he couldn't feel annoyed) brunette, who was glaring at both of them.

"What if your mum told you that you were adopted?" Calum mumbled aloud. He was trying to think of sticky and lousy situations where he believed Ashton would at least feel sad or happy or at least something.

"Oh well, look, Cal, this obviously isn't working," Ashton finally spoke, crossing his arms as the two backed down solemnly. Luke wasn't in the room, the only person who wasn't bothering him at the moment.

He'd gotten up from the small couch and down the narrow hall of the bus to find Luke napping in his own bunk. Ashton poked him and he stirred, only to have Ashton cram into the spacey bunk with him. Luke was sleepy, still dreary, but he didn't mind one bit.

"Luke," the brunette whispered as he looked at the roof of the bed, the curtain closed next to him. Luke muttered something inaudible as a reply.

"D'you think it's weird that I can feel any emotions?" Of course he was basically asking the air around him. He knew Luke was basically asleep, mumbling incoherent things about bracelets and his cellphone.

"No," the blonde slurs tiredly, "I don't think so because sometimes we put walls up and believe there's no reason to have feelings, and we generally believe they aren't there,"

-

{ I know, it's short. I just wanted to post something small although it doesn't give much of a meaning as to why it's small, aha. -Stella xx}