Chapter 4

Jamie POV

Skin tone of hershey, muscles, white teeth and a sense of humor! He stood 6 feet tall in front of me as he demonstrated my designs on his body. This is why I loved what I do. Today in my class was a wedding theme. Meaning we had to prepare a wedding dress and a tuxedo and have volunteers try them on. My male model looked good in my design and I could tell he liked more than the clothes. He had been eyeing me for the last 3 minutes. Being the fool I am, I bent down in my pencil skirt showing a bit too much. He fidgeted while he stood on the silver platform. I adjusted his collar for him and looked in front of the mirror to see how he looked.

What was his name again? I had no idea. Never once had I seen this manon campus. Ryan! Now I remember.

Me: something's missing. Like the last piece of what I need. Any suggestions?

Ryan: maybe an accessory in the front pocket. The wedding dress is roses right?

Me: yes, why?

Ryan: then just put a rose in the front pocket. I think that'll do it.

My face lit up making him show his deep dimples. Me and my heels ran to the supply closet and pulled out a single rose that was the richest red. I gently placed it in his pocket and left my hands on his chest. He was so muscular even with clothes on. If only I had some of this to myself! But someone that looked this good could never be single. I took my hands away once I kept them on there too long. I felt embarrassment on my face when he chuckled, taking me out of my daydreaming.

Ryan: like I was saying, I think you have some nice work here. Fashion design field huh?

Me: you already know. I want this more than anyone else. I want to own my own shop in the big city one day. And I want my shops to multiply all over! You know, like Mcdonalds?

Ryan: if you keep up the work, anything is possible. Although it is hard to make it big. But you can do it.

Me: finally someone who respects my hustle. Your aren't so bad Ryan.

Ryan: thank you Jamie.

Me: May I ask what you do?

Ryan: i'm a graduate student here majoring in nursing. I love taking care of people.

This is exactly what I wanted, he could take care of me if he wanted! I coughed a little and pretended to act like I was sick and fall out against his chest. Luckily, he caught me and laughed. Good, he got the joke.

Ryan: so I guess you want me to take care of you now?

Me: yeah, i'm coming down with something. Could last for a couple of months.

Ryan: well I will be glad to take care of you, if you just put my number in your phone.

Shaun POV

No text or call from Fantasy yet? Damn, I felt a little disappointed. As always, Rich and I were in the gym shooting a couple of hoops. This was a go to place. Plus Brittany wants me to support her in the cheerleading tryouts. But I really don't have time to look at girls bust their ass trying to do the splits. All of the cheerleaders were crowded into a corner talking and the newbies were sitting on the bleachers either watching me or Rich. Brittany looked back and blew me a kiss but I played like I didn't see her. Rich put the ball down once he saw a girl come in the gym from the backdoor. He pointed in the direction she was walking so I turned around to get a better look.

Fantasy? She had on her tank top with her athletic shorts and cheerleading shoes. She looked good. I couldn't help myself but I had to stare. Her body was so well shaped. What was she doing here anyways? I couldn't believe she was trying out. This doesn't seem like something she would do. I ran over to her while she was sitting on the bleachers with some of the other girls. Once she saw me she smiled and scooted over to give me some room.