Chapter 21 (short)

Fantasy POV

As I was getting ready for my dinner date tonight with Rich, Jamie was also laid out on my bed upset. She hadn't said anything the whole time she got here but I had a feeling of what was going on. She went overboard like she always does. My guess is that she was tripping for nothing and now Ryan doesn't want to talk to her. Jamie was such a hard head at times and she really needs to think more before she acts. I could hear her pouting all the way in my bathroom.

I applied my eyeliner and mascara while thinking about what I wanted to wear. This was going to be my first official date with Rich and even though I've known him for years, I had butterflies in my stomach. I knew for sure he was going to go to the extreme on this restaurant tonight so I had to look my best. After practicing all day with the cheer team I was looking forward to this. Not to mention that I still could possibly be expelled because of Brittany. Once I got done with my makeup, I took down my flexi rods one by one. Rich liked when I wore my hair curly and tonight he was going to love it. I knew just the type of stuff he likes to see me in and whatever my baby wants, he gets.

Jamie: hey Fantasy? I picked out something that you would look nice in. Since I have nothing better to do.

She stood by the door holding up my pink crop top with the long pencil skirt to match. Jamie always came in handy with what to wear.

Me: that's perfect. But you been acting funny ever since you came over. I want to know what happened.

Jamie: what do you mean? I'm fine.

Me: don't even try it, you been pouting the whole time. I know it's about Ryan. Just tell me.

She sat on the counter of the bathroom and started to speak as I did my hair. She looked like she wanted to cry as she stared at the ground. I stopped what I was doing and hopped on the counter right next to her.

Jamie: long story short I thought he was cheating on me. So I showed up to his house and cut up every thing in his room that I could get my hands on. I was so pissed off until I found out the truth. The girl I seen him with was his brother's ex wife.

I'm surprised Jamie didn't just burn the house down as crazy as she was. I put my arm around her as she rested her head on me.

Me: did you try to talk to him?

Jamie: I just seen it in his eyes how mad he was. I never seen him like that before. This really getting to me Fantasy. I haven't been partying or nothing. I feel like I lost something good.

Me: If it helps maybe I can try to talk to him for you? Maybe if he hears it from me he'll understand how you feel. You have to control that temper girl.

Jamie: you right girl. And if you could do that for me that would be great. But enough about me, what that punk bitch Brittany been doing?

Me: Well she is doing a good job of putting me in hot water.

Jamie: she shouldn't have tried to hide the fact she was pregnant. Maybe it's that bad lace front that got her acting crazy. You not letting her get to you right?

Me: how can I not let it get to me when she is trying to put everyone against me?

Jamie: you not going no where. Don't worry about what she saying. But anyways I'm going to get my stuff and leave. Tell me how the date went.

Me: alright I'll call you.

Rich POV

Once I was in front of Fantasy's dorm I was about to knock until Jamie had already opened the door. She had her book bags with her along with her keys.