Chapter 18

As always please excuse my mistakes such as grammar, misspelling, punctuation, etc.

Shaun POV

Trinity's moans were getting louder as I kissed every hot spot she had. Her manicured hands gripped the sheets as she tried to hold it in. After exploring her body, I slowly took off my pants ready to hit since I hadn't gotten any in almost a week. She put her hands against my chest pushing me off of her as she ran to the bathroom. This wouldn't be the first time she did something like that. Lately, Trinity has been getting boring in the bedroom. She's not as wild as she use to be anymore. I don't know if her feelings for Rich is there while we're in the bed or what. I sat on the edge of my bed and sighed. I could hear her soft sobbing in the bathroom. I didn't hesitate to go in there because she probably locked herself in. In the beginning it was straight sex, no emotions or anything. But now it was like I couldn't fuck one time without her saying I love you or I want to be with you. Like last time, she moaned Rich's name instead of mines. This shorty was just using me since I was the closest nigga to Rich. One thing I don't like is to be played with. That's exactly what Trinity been doing.

I watched her come out of the bathroom with a robe on as she started to get her things.

Me: where the fuck you going?

Trinity: hit me up when you want something real. Leave me alone from now on.

Me: what? Trinity you said it yourself that you only wanted sex in the beginning. Now you acting funny? You acting like I'm your nigga when I'm not. I don't cuddle after sex, I don't like to be on the phone talking, and I sure as hell don't like you moaning Rich's name while we in the bed.

Trinity: so you haven't caught any type of feelings for me these past weeks? Or have I just been some hoe that you can fuck with?

Me: yes you are a hoe I call up when I need it.
That's what you agreed to be. We made a deal. All this relationship stuff, save it for another nigga.

Trinity: I can't believe you. I'm leaving.

Me: how can you come over my house and force me out my clothes to leave. You need to stay and give me what you promised.

Trinity: get your hands off of me, I'm not doing this shit no more.

She said with tears filled in her eyes. Her voice cracked as she said she was done. She attempted to leave but I yanked her body back and wrapped my arm around her waist. I kissed her neck and looked into her eyes for a moment. I couldn't blame Trinity for falling for a nigga like me. I had that charm on many females. All that love shit is what Rich does, not me.

Trinity: this is what I'm talking about. You're playing with my emotions.

Me: you falling for the wrong guy. Let's just get back to what we were doing.

I said continuing to kiss on her neck. She cried again as I picked her up and placed her on the bed. Her body wasn't giving the response I wanted so I looked at her face to face.

Trinity: I-I haven't been completely honest with you. I think it's something you should know.

Me: can't it wait? You not pregnant are you?

Trinity: no I'm not. It's something else.

Me: go ahead and tell me.

I said letting go of her body, irritated. She looked everywhere around the room except in my face. She played with her hands as she started to walk around the room. I finally decided to get my pants off the ground and put them back on. Seems to me I wasn't going to get any today.