Chapter 20

Excuse errors.

Fantasy POV

Here I was back in Mrs.James's office discussing what I thought we already had went over. I was back in the same cramped up office with papers stacked everywhere and the smell of coffee and cigarette that floated in the air. Right now Mrs.James was questioning me about Brittany and asking if I solved anything out with her. Truth was we were about to have another fight the last time I saw her again. I already knew what was coming and what she had to say, but I didn't want to hear it. NYU had a place in my heart and I couldn't get kicked out because of me so called killing her baby. I just didn't want to believe I was the cause of her miscarriage. Mrs.Jmes printed out some papers and scanned through them before putting it into my file. Once she was done she put it where a big pile of folders where. For a counselor, she was unorganized. She took a gulp of coffee from her mug before speaking.

Mrs.james: so we meet again mrs.Jones. I'm pretty sure you have some type of pity speech to tell me. So go ahead.

Me: This is not my fault. I even have the video to prove it. She just wants me out of here. The whole situation is stupid.

Mrs.james: we all meet people we don't like and we can't have everything our way. This isn't your world Fantasy.

Me: you're telling me this? You should be telling Brittany. I'm not asking you to kiss my ass or neither am I trying to persuade you with lies. I'm telling you what you need to hear and what is true.

Mrs.james: put yourself in her shoes and think. She won't even be able to be the mom she was planning to be. Or even getting to see the baby's face. All gone. Forever.

Me: if she wanted all that then she wouldn't have tried to hide to her pregnancy and put the baby in danger everyday.

Here I was trying to explain myself to such a selfish lady. Brittany must have paid her or even talked to her for her to be acting like this. I moved my ponytail from one shoulder to the other.

Mrs.james: listen you can't go back and change what you've done. I'll let you know if you're expelled by the end of the week. You better pray hard. This isn't my decision.

Me: Can I leave now?

She went under her desk and grabbed a box. She sat it right in between us. I watched as she pulled out a small picture that was facing her. So I couldn't see who it was. Her mood seemed to go from angry to sad. She eventually showed me the picture of a girl who went here. Her short brown hair and tattoos that covered her body was all too familiar. It was Trinity.

Mrs.james: this girl has been missing for a few days. She hasn't been to her classes and we checked her dorm and it's the same, but her roommate says she hasn't been there in a while. Do you know this girl?

Me: yeah that's Trinity. That's not like her to come up missing. I don't know where she could be.

Mrs.james: well if you do. Could you please tell a staff member or the police around campus where you seen her. We've already contacted her family and they're scared to death. There has been many rumors that she's dead but we don't want to confirm anything yet.

Me: alright I'll let you know.

Mrs.james: and also, did you ask anyone on the basketball team about the shooting like I asked?

Me: I'm telling you Mrs.james, it's not them.

I responded getting annoyed.

Mrs.james: what about that guy Rich?

I looked up from my phone and saw her questioning face. At first I was speechless and then I just wanted to get up and walk out. But that wouldn't be respectful of me. Why was she so pressed on the team? And why did she think Rich had something to do with it? Out of all people, him? I shook my head letting out a sigh of frustration.