Chapter 15 pt 1 [SHORT]

Excuse errors.

Dalvin POV

I stepped right pass the security and welcomed myself into Ross's office. He was sitting in his chair looking over a few papers and messing with the girls that hung around his desk. The room was filled with smoke as always. He stroked his long, messy beard as he watched me come to his desk. By the look on his face, he didn't seem happy to see me. I had to get a few things off my chest.

Ross: today isn't your day. What do you need?

Me: I heard you let Shaun and Rich back into the business. Your skating on thin ice ross. Those two combined can't even make you half the money I can. Are you crazy?

Ross: when those two come together my money triples. It means more money to break off to all my sellers. They're doing you a favor Dalvin. Get over it.

Me: you know I don't like them. Ever since they came back into this shit my customers have been gone. It's like they dissapeared.

Ross: you can't handle a little compettition? I can't help that my boys have skill. Now if you have a problem security could take care of that.

Me: I don't need fucking security taking me out of this place. I'm letting you know now that you've made a big mistake bringing them back in here. And same thing for Shaun, he already lost his brother in this type of mess. You want him to die too?

Ross: we don't talk about the people we have lost along the way. There's no time. We say our prayers and then we move on. Shaun is fine, let him do what he wants. If he wants to do this then so be it.

Me: that's where your wrong Ross. Rich didn't want to be in it. I can tell, you forced him back in.

Ross: that has nothing to do with you. I don't know if you trying to make me guilty but it's not working. Just because they're making more than you doesn't mean it's my fault. Step your game up then we'll talk. As of now get out my office.

Me: just like how you don't feel guilty about taking Shaun's brother huh? About lying to him? Everyone in this house knows you sent out some people to kill him. Then you told him to believe it was some gang?

Ross stood up and came around his desk. His heavy weight body stood in front of me and security in the back. The room was silent but Ross's face spoke a lot of anger. At this point I didn't care what was going to happen. Ross didn't tell Shaun that Tyrell had died because he told some guys to kill him. He made up a lie and threatened me not to tell.

Ross: Dalvin I think you need a break. Is it the drugs I've been giving you that has you acting like this? Maybe the alcohol is getting to your head? I had Tyrell killed for buisness reasons that Shaun or his family has no buisness knowing.

Me: so you kicking me out? I'm the best seller here.

Ross: do I need to tell security to escort you out?

There was a thick, cold piece of metal that touched the side of my head. It didn't take me long to notice it was a gun pointed at me. There was another gun aimed at me from another security guard. I put my hands up and looked around and back at Ross's face. The same evil smirk since the day I met him. I wiped my sweaty forehead as my fingers began to shake.

Ross: If you ruin my secret then I'll ruin your life by ending it.

Rich POV

I peeked through the curtain and saw hundreds of faces but I couldn't find Jamie. I had called her over and over but she didn't pick up her phone. I didn't want to admit it but a nigga was nervous about tonight. I had planned for this night to go good but my mind has been heavy. My script was sitting down on my chair along with my phone. Tonight was the play everyone came to see and of course I was one of the main characters. My whole basketball team and even the coach sat in the front row. Coach bragged about how he couldn't wait to see me act and Shaun said he wanted to see what I got. I had never performed in a crowd this big. I got a couple of hugs and good lucks from the other people that was in the play.