Chapter 23

(Excuse errors guys. Click on picture above for Brittany )

Brittany POV

I had just gotten back from the clinic to get some more information.The side effects were killing me. I had to skip all my classes today due to the harsh pain coming from my abdomen. The nurse had given me some pills that I needed to start taking daily for the next few weeks. Everytime I went it was medication after medication, nothing seemed to work for me. I threw the pills in the back seat of the car after taking one as instructed. I was sitting outside of Shaun's apartment and decided today was the day to tell him the baby was gone.

I was planning on telling Dalvin first but he never picked up the phone or returned any of my messages. So of course Shaun was next. Before I could step out of my car I had seen a piece of paper on the dashboard. Annoyed, I snatched the piece of paper already knowing it was a note. By the hideous hand writing it said to meet at a certain address and get there as soon as possible. Without hesitating, I backed out of the parking lot and and put the location in my GPS. This was the last time Fantasy could get away with these slick ass mystery notes. If she wanted to meet up, then that's what I'll do.

After hours of driving I finally pulled up into a plain area with nothing but grass around. No one was here but a Chevy truck parked in the distance. I stepped out of my car and looked around. What the hell type of joke was this?

Me: ok you can come out now! I'm tired of these little games you been playing with me!

I yelled. I suddenly heard footsteps walking through the thick grass behind me. I slowly turned around not letting the steps get to close to my ear and.....

fantasy POV

Thomas had turned out to be such a nice person. I'll admit when I first met him I was a little afraid. He's a very tall and muscular person compared to me. Everytime I wanted to say something I had to look up at him like I was a kid. We had gotten to know each other as he introduced himself to me first. He also told me that him and Rich go way back and they were also close. Which lead me to thinking why I was just now meeting him. Right now we were on the way to Ryan's place so I could ease the tension between him and Jamie. I was so tired of Jamie acting depressed all the time. She never wanted to go out anymore. So I had promised her I would try to make things right. That's what friends are for right?

Thomas: So you telling me he still wouldn't budge?

Me: you should have seen it, there was at least 10 guards surrounding him and he still wouldn't listen.

Thomas: This shit so crazy, I'm glad I stopped hanging with Shaun while I could.

Me: so you know Shaun?

Thomas: yeah... I mean all three of us were  kind of close. Rich probably didn't tell you about me because I stopped hanging around Shaun which caused me to fall off with him.

Me: so you knew he was like this all along?

Thomas: it was just certain shit he did that id' rather not say. I been trying to tell Rich but he had to see for himself. Plus I kind of lost track with them after I had a kid.

Me: really?  How old is she?

I asked smiling.

Thomas: she'll turn 1 next month. Having a daughter changed a lot of shit for me. But anyways, you gotta be careful out here you know. Don't be trying to go anywhere without me. If I find out you doing stuff on your own, he'll be on my ass.

Me: I don't see the big deal. I mean yeah Shaun is crazy but having someone as a personal body guard is insane.

Thomas: You don't know what Shaun is capable of. Don't think of it as a body guard. Just looking out for you for my homie. Plus he told me he put his hands on you.