Chapter 87

So I wil be ending the book soon ;c yeah i know sad, this book is really special to me. Not only because it's my first book ever but because this is what brought me and my baby Samantha together and I couldn't ask for anything more, she is my world [no homo]. So for me to end this book soon is very emotional. I believe the end of the book will be Chapter 90, 3 more chapters away. I'm sorry if you LOVE this book and hate that its ending, it has gone a long way and I hope it keeps going. Me and Samantha will be discussing this book to be a seires but until than, 90 will be the end of this book: And with that I hope you enjoy this chapter, and thank you for reading(:

- - - - - - - - -

samantha's point of view:

After that, everyone silently cleared the room, Zayn, Liam, and Louis left to get ready for packing, Harry and Sarah went up stairs to help Sarah pack and Me and Niall went to my room. Once we were in Niall closed the door and we started cleaning out my closet and bathroom in silence. He was throwing clothes from my closet to my floor and I was folding, I stopped and felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I ran to the bathroom and threw up, Niall comes running and holding my hair, He sits behind me and rubs my back, "Thanks" I mumble, "I got this, just go fold" I say trying to sho him out but he doesn't budge. "Niall!" i screetch trying to get him out, "Sam, I'm not leaving your side damnit" he says pulling my hair back in a pony tail and rubbing my back, "I'm fine" I say looking back at him, those blue eyes that make me melt were now hurt in pain, he stopped rubbing my back and just looked at me, "Niall, no please I'm sorry, I just dont want you to see me puke, I'm not feeling good" I said laying my head on the wall, "And I'm starving, hint hint" he smiles and kisses my forehead and walks downstairs to the kitchen. I pull myself up and walk to the bed where I fold more clothes, a few minutes later Niall comes in with Pizza, Soup, Juice, and Ice Cream, he was carrying a bag of movies. He sets a table down and I start eating some Pizza, He puts in Finding Nemo and starts folding clothes for me. "When I get married, it has to be you. This is perfect Niall thank you" he laughs and keeps folding clothes. He stops and looks at the ground, he starts folding clothes again, He stays like that for an hour. He finally finishes packing my clothes and everything he goes to leave the room. "Niall" he stops and looks at me. "Stay with me, don't leave me" He comes and lays on the bed, wrapping his arms around me pulling me close. "Niall, I meant never leave me no matter how hard times get, I want to be with you" He looks me in the eyes and starts to say something but he was interupted with "SHARK BAIT HOO HAHA" from the movie which makes me and him laugh in hysterics, after us calming down we go back to our position, "Samantha, I will never leave you, you are the reason I stayed, Even if I wanted to you I can't because you're my everything. I want you to come with us, I don't want you to second guess coming with us. I don't want you hurting yourself because of that dumbass downstairs, because he has no god damn reason to hurt you, you are perfect and if that fucker down there can see that than who is he to keep you from coming with me, I wont let you out of my sight" I nestle my head in his chest and he just rubs my back. I look up at him who was falling asleep, I kiss his cheek but to my surprise he moves his head to where our lips crashed, I lost every thought in my mind, my hands moved behind his neck, my fingers intertwining in his blonde hair, His arms push me closer to him closing all gaps, he bites my lower lip begging for entance, I accept and his tongue wrestles with mine. My hands run down to his biceps as I feel his abs, his mouth kisses my jaw line to my ear lobe to my neck, I let out a small moan and he smiles in the kiss, my grip on his abs tightens as her brings his lips back to mine, My legs intertwine with his as I arch my back to fit into his body, We both pull away breathing heavily. 'That was perfect" he says pulling me close, I nod and smile. He gets up and puts Monsters inc. in and takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers, I try to look away but that felt impossible, his body was gorgeous! "Liking the view?" he said posing like a super model making me laugh. He jumps in bed and reachese over me grabbing a peice of pizza. "Sam, I'm going to keep saying this but that guy down there, the one who made you try killing yourself, the one who put you through hell, the one who I will fucking kill if he trys to take you from me, that dude doesn't deserve to live" he says making me look up at him. "He deserve to love someone he really does love, what he did to me just proved that you can't trust everyone who says they love you, people throw that word around and I built my mind up to think Austin was perfect and there was no one else out there but he broke down all my trust, but I love you, I always told myself that I didn't love you because I was with Austin, but I was kidding myself, I do" I look down but to have Nialls hand tip my chin up making me look at him, "I love you" he said "i love you more" I say making him smile "i love you most" he says crashing his lips to mine, but this time with no hunger no harm just pure love, he didn't look at me like he was being forced to love me, he just did. It was a simple and gentle kiss that didn't last long, but it didn't need to for me to remember it. I pulled back resting my head on his chest feeling him breathe. I drew circles around his biceps making him giggle at some places. How this boy had this power on me.