chapter 27

Alex: So where should we go now babe?

Me: Lets go get some coffee.

We get to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. As were leaving Austin walks through the doors.

Austin: Oh look who it is. Mr and Mrs. Constancio.

Me: What do you want Austin.

Austin: Oh me? I just came to get some coffee. Nice to see you too.

Alex: No need to get an attitude bro.

Austin: Im not your bro. God Sarah I cant believe your with him. After everything thats happened! 

Me: What did you expect! I love him! *on the verge of tears*

Austin: Sure you do. Dont come crying to me when he breaks your heart.

And just like that he was gone. I couldn't hold on anymore, the tears came pouring out.

Alex: Babe everythings gonna be fine. Im never gonna leave you. I love you.

Me: I know. Its just I miss him so much. Hes the only family I have left. We never fight. I just want him back.

We left and Alex started the car. We headed back to the hotel. We got into the elevator and headed to our floor.

Alex: Babe Im so sorry about everything.

Me: Its not your fault. I just hope we make up soon.

DING. We were on our floor. We heard yelling from across the hall and ran to our room. We had no idea what we were about to walk in to. 

Hope you guys like it! Im the new co-editer Sam(: Follow me on twitter @ForeverSalex.