Chapter 34

We headed home but he took a Right turn the opposite way of my house, In the way of The. . . . Park?

We parked in the parking lot and we both got out of the park. I wobbled around drunk out of my mind and i fall on my butt and he runs after me and picks me up. We walk on the baby playground we always used to hang out. He sats me down and sits down almost on me. He pulls my head onto his shoulder. We sit there in peace looking at the clear black sky. No stars? 

Alex: Sarah, I know you cheated on me with harry and i think we need to break up. 

And with that i felt silent tears falling and landing on my hand. I just nod and stand up and run. I Ran into the nearst woods. 2 miles away, Alex didn't even try to get me. I was running with a blur i hit a few tree branches, My right show flew off and i felt sticks tearing my neon pink sock and i felt a pain shoot through my foot i looked down for a few seconds than i hit the ground. I screamed for help

Me: ALEEEXXX I LOOVEEE YOUU HELLP MEEEE !!

Alex: SARAH WAKE UP !!!

I felt someone shake me. IT WAS JUST A DREAM THANK GOD! 

Alex: SARAH ARE YOU OKAY ?

I nod and felt tears rooling down my face 

Alex: Sarah what happen?

Me: I i i had a nightmare again ! You cheated on me with maddie than dumped me and so i ran into the woods and you didn't even come to get me and i fell. 

He hugs me tight and i mell his abecrombie clogne calmed me down. He holds me close and combs my hair

Alex: Sarah, I know why you would think that. With all this maddie stuff going on, But i WONT ever do that to you! i Promise and if i did break up with you. . . which i wont. . . I would run after you. I love you!

I nod and dry my tears. I get up to look at myself in the mirror to fix myself up. I was wearing a blue v-neck and Alex's Monster pajama pants which are baggy but not to baggy and my hair is up in a high pony tail and my makeup was smeared off onto my pillow, I felt warm hands slip on my waist and warm,soft lips on my neck, He twirls me around and kiss me intensly. 

Me: I believe you! I love you Big AC.

Alex: i love you Small SM.

Me: Shut up! 

I friendly punch him and peck him on the cheek and i slip my hand in his pocket teasing him, I take his phone and run with him chasing me. He finally caught up to me and grabbed my waist and spinned me around, and he kisses me. I hand back his phone and take his Monster hat and put it on and run around the couch while he chases me around. He finally got dizzy and gave up, He fell on the couch so i jumped ontop of him. I heard Austin come down and me and alex sat there still and quiet. He didn't notice us and walked past us and grabbed a dr. pepper and walked back up the stairs. We heard austin's door close and we burst out laughing. I had to pee so i got up and went to the restroom, I head the doorbell, I thought it was Robert so i kept peeing, I walked downstairs hoping to see Robert, So i rush downstairs to only see Maddie pinning Alex down. I can tell Alex is trying to get away but she wont let her, He stops trying to get away and he sits there, Not moving his lips or a muscel. She's wearing a pink mini skirt with no underware, And a v-neck that hangs below he boobs. no bra.