Chapter 36

I walked over to Harry and wrapped my hands around his eye's so he couldn't see how it was.

harry: Sarah ! 

Sarah: Ughh, How did you know it was me ?

Harry: Your the only one who has the softest hands EVER ! 

Sarah: Thanks

I smile and blush a little and shiver. It was getting chiller. He saw and took off his Blue Hoodie and gave it to me

Harry: I better get this one back

He smiles and i slip it on over my head messing up my hair, But i didn't care, I let it flow out of the messy pony tail. I Bring the edge of the sleeze to my nose and smelt his cologne. Intoxicating! He laughs at me and grabs my waist pulling me onto his lap and holding me and resting his chin on my right shoulder sending warmth to every part of my body. 

Harry: No need to explain, He tweeted or She did Saying something and he wrote back saying She won't forgive me or something like that. She's a hoe 

He chuckes and goes looks over to a peice of paper he's been writing on. He wraps his arms around my uper waist so that he can keep holding me but writing to. 

Sarah: Harry, What should I do ? I mean he. . . He promised me

Those words brought water to my eyes but before i could get them out he starts singing

"I'm broken do you hear me,

I'm blinded 'cause you are everything i see

I'm dancing alone

I'm praying that your heart will just turn around

And as i walk up to your door my head turns to face the floor 'Cause i can't look you in the eye's and say

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just wont feel right, 'Cause i can love you more than this"

Before he could go on with the song, I feel tears forming aflood in my palm, I press my lips to his in oerfect harmony he kisses back pressing his palms against my back. After a coupld of minutes of peace and harry i pull away and smile. I felt something hit my cheek, I felt my face, Dry because of my tears but i wasn't crying. I started to rain, Harry grabs his paper and folds it into his pants and grabs my hand leading me to a plastic treehouse play pin in the park, We sat there in silence looking at the rain and laughing. We laughed the pain, Hurt, Betrayal, And Lonliness away. After a couple of more minutes later we heard screaming.

??: Harry !

Another voice came

??: HARRY ! 

Than another

??: HAZZAHH !!

Harry laughs and screams

Harry: TREE HOUSE !

Louis, Zayn, Liam, & Niall coming running soaking wet. 

Louis: Were the Flack have you been?!

Practically Screaming.

Liam flicks his hair and i melt, I don't know what it is but when boys flip their hair i melt! 

I start to shiver and Harry crawls over to me and pulls me close and i rest my head on his chest. I sneeze and Harry picks me up and starts walking. 

Sarah: WHAT THE HECK HARRY !

Harry: your getting sick, We are taking you home! 

Louis: Actually Porter want's you home now.

Zayn: Ooh Yeeah I forgot!

Harry: Who will take her home?

Louis: I will ! 

From that Harry put's me down and kisses my cheek sending shivers, He grabs my hand squeezing it and with that him and the rest of the boys ran home leaving Lou standing there staring at me grinning from ear to ear making my giggle. He starts walking so i jog up to catch up to him. He's looking pretty sexy in red skinny jeans and a white v'neck sticking to his perfect body, and his hair falling perfect even wet. 

Lou: Sarah, are you cheecking me out ?

He say's with a wink, All i do is blush and look down at my shoes walking in a pattern, Before i knew it i was at the house. Alex's car is still here. I take a deep breathe and walk to the door and turn the knob. I wave bye to Lou and he jogs off leaving me standing there. I throw the door open to see Austin screaming at Alex. I didn't bother and i walked in. Austin see's me and comes running to me bringing me into a big bear hug. I hug back and look over Austin's shoulder to see Alex looking down holding his hands over his head. I can see his face red. I looked away and buried my head in austin's chest and he just rubbed my back. 

Austin: Sarah, Go change clothes your soaked. 

We both hold onto eachother not wanting to let go. I finally let go and walk up the stairs. I open my door having a cool blast of air hit me. I walk in closing the door behind me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So you guy's liking it ?

Sam is still sick, so i decided to give her a break and write Chapter 35 and this chapter. 

I can't promise when i can get the next chapter up that's why this one is pretty long lol. 

Since sam is sick she can't

And I can't because i'm starting my driving lesson's and school. So yeah !

#TeamAlex

#TeamHarry

Or whatever team you would like ! 

Tweet me Idea's !

Sam: @ForeverSalex

Sarah: @SarahConstancio 

Ooh and the song Harry sang to sarah is 

"More than this" By One Direction ! 

&&&&&&&&&&&

Austin Mahone just came out with his new single "11:11" it's Pretty Beast ! Check it out you guys!