Chapter 59

Sam's POV

I woke up on the couch to see Robert and Sarah cuddled on the couch beside me. I turned around and kissed Austin on the cheek. He smiled 

Austin: Let's get out of here. Me and the boys are going out at 8 tonight.

He took my hand and walked me outside. 

Sam: What are y'all doing tonight? 

I smiled and he wrapped his arms around my waist 

Austin: Connor is taking us to some club. 

Sam: A club?!?!

Austin: Ooh god no, I ment it's . . .Frankie rented it  just for us guys. No one else I swear! 

Sam: Ooh, Okay. 

I could tell I looked hurt but I just slapped it off and smiled

Austin: I would never cheat on you I swear! 

Sam: Okay! 

I smiled and he kissed me, I pulled him closer and he licked the bottom of my lip and I accepted, His hands ran up and down my back, I ran my hands down his abs.  We both pulled away and caught a breathe, He hugged me.

Austin: I'm starving! 

Sam: Yes! 

Austin grabbed my hand and we walked to Menchies. We opened the door to only see Alex and Maddie holding hands in line. Alex face turned to us and just stared. I turned to Austin who looked hurt. He looked down at me and smiled. He bent down to me

Austin: Your amazingly better babe, I love you.

Those words filled my stomach with butterflies. 

Sam: I love you too babe. 

Maddie and Alex walked over. 

Maddie: Who's this whore? 

Austin: Ooh you know Her names Maddie. 

Maddie: You said you liked me?! 

Austin: Yeah, Well I guess the whole time i said that i was drunk. 

Alex: Austin Shut up!

Austin: No Alex, Just because You cheated on sarah, hurt her, and killed her inside and that now you can't have her you hurt a lifelong friendship for this whore. And YOU KNOW SHE'S A WHORE! 

Alex and Maddie walked away and he smiled at me. We walked in and we filled our cup with frozen yougart and sprinkles and fruit. After we ate we walked home to see that it was already 5 pm. We walked in the door to see Frankie and Robert trying on suits. 

Sam: Awh y'all are so handsome! 

Tyler: Thanks! Hey, Austin go put on your suite. We are trying on the suites. Sam, Sarah wants you upstairs to try on a dress. 

I walk upstairs to see the dress hanging on the door. I grabbed it and slipped it on. I felt smooth hands run the zipper up. i turn around to see Austin smiling. 

Austin: You look Beautiful. 

Sam: You think? 

I look in the mirror and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulls out his phone and takes a picture. 

Sam: I love you babe.

Austin: I love you more!

Sam: I love you most.

He laughed and kissed me. 

Sarah: Sam!? Austin?! I can't zip up my zipper! 

Austin runs into the restroom and stops at the door frame. 

Austin: Sarah, You look wow!

Sarah: Hahaha thanks Austin help?

He walks in and zips her up. She turns around and hugs him. It stays like that for a couple of minutes. They both pull away teary. 

Sarah wipes her eyes "Austin are you crying?" She laughs and wipes off his tears. 

Austin: Your growing up. He will treat you like a princess but only I can treat you like my queen. 

I smiled and leaned against the door frame. 

Robert screames from downstairs : AUSTIN COMEON ITS TIME!