Chapter 73

Robert and Austin went to get ready in Austins room while me and Sam got ready in mine. Sam picked out a short baby blue dress. The put on her makeup and didnt need anything else. She put on her white flipflops and started painting her nails while I got ready. Sam picked out a mini skirt from hollister and a cute pink top that matched it perfectly. I went to curl my hair. Once I came out Sams toes were done and she offered to do mine. She picked out a cute hott pink color. We were listening to Forever by Chris Brown when the boys came in and told us it was time to go. My nails dried just in time.

We walked downstairs to see Tyler and Frankie there to watch the kids. All the boys were down there and as we walked down the each stopped and stared. Austin whistled. 

Austin: Well dont you two look sexy.

Me: Thanks Austttttyyyy.

Robert: My wife is beautiful.

Me: You guys dont look bad yourself.

They were both wearing ripped jeans and Monster shirts. Even though they werent too dressed up they still looked nice! We told Tyler and Frankie we'd be back at 12, 1 at the latest. Me and Sam got in the back while Austin and Robert got in the front. We were all laughing and joking around until we got to the boys' house. It looked beautiful. It was all decorated in pretty lights. They must have put a lot of thought into it. We parked and got out of the car. I walked up and just walked in. As I walked in I was suprised there wasnt more people here. There was only maybe 40-50 people.

Harry: Sarah! You made it!

He walked over and gave me a hug.

Harry: I thought you'd miss it!

Me: Nah. I never miss a good party.

Just then the rest of the boys walked over. I was so happy to see them! I ran and gave each of them a hug.

Me: Ive missed you guys!

Liam: We've missed you too!

Louis: Not our fault someone doesnt know how to pick up the phone and call once in a while!

Zayn: Yeah Sarah!

Niall didnt say anything. He just walked over to Sam and started talking. He looked like he had a thing for her. Austin was standing by her being overprotective. That wasnt gonna end well..

Me: Im sorry boys! The good thing is im here now and were gonna parttttaaayy!

They all yelled Yeah! in agreement. I took Roberts hand and we walked to the dance floor. Up All Night was playing and I was grinding on Robert. People were starring but I didnt care. I was gonna have fun with my husband! I looked over and saw Sam and Austin sitting at a table arguing. This couldnt be good.

Sams POV

Me: Austin! Why are you being so dramatic. Were just friends!

Austin: He doesnt act like it! Im just trying to protect you.

Me: From what! Having fun. Well im sorry, Im not gonna let you ruin my night!

I got up and stormed off. I needed some air. I walked in the kitchen got a drink and walked out back. It was quiet. Good. I needed to think. Why didnt Austin trust me?! Niall was just a friend. Sure I liked him a lot but that was just a crush all girls have on a hott band member! Its not like I was gonna do anything with him. Austin is my fiance. I love him to much to let him go. Why am I out here worrying about it?! I need to go back inside and have a good time!

I walked back in and saw Sarah heading to the bathroom. Robert had gone to talk to Austin so I followed Sarah. I walked in the bathroom just as Sarah was washing her hands.