Chapter 44

Robert walks me to my room, I go to my closet and slip on some of Roberts old boxers and a Moster shirt i cut into a tank top. I walk into the room to see Robert already passed out on my bed, I slip into the covers and automtically pulled into Robert's arms, I lay my head on his chest and doze off.

- - - - - - - -

* I wake up and am Alone in the room. Screaming comes from downstairs.

I run downstairs expecting drama.

Robert: YOUU JUST KILLED ME! I'M ON YOUR TEAM!

Austin; THAN GET OUTTA MY WAY!

Robert: YOU SAID TO COVER YOU!

Austin: Ooh, Opps!

Robert: You moron!

Sarah: Gaah, I thought Alex came here for more drama! Thanks for waking me up!

I bend down and let my hair fall so that I can put it up. I pull my hair up into a messy loose pony tail. I rub my eyes and walk into the kitchen and grab a Blueberry muffin. I walk to the pantry.

No Coffee!

Sarah: Okay, Who ate all the coffee?

I walk into the middle of the t.v so that they couldn't see their game and I hold up to the empy box of coffee.

Robert points to Austin, Austin Points to Robert. I roll my eyes and throw the box at them, And turn around and unplug the t.v

Robert: BABE! WE WERE PLAYING!

Sarah: BABE! I WAS SLEEPING!

Austin: BURRN!

Robert & Sarah: SHUT UP AUSTIN!

Austin Drops the remote and puts his hands up like "Woah there" And sit's back.

I grab the keys and my purse and walk out with Austin And Robert running after me. Austin comes up and takes the keys away from my hand and hops into the drivers seat and starts the car. I just stand there like "Flack youu!" I roll my eyes and jump into the car. Robert sit's up front and messes around with the Radio Leaving me in the back alone.

Sarah: Thanks.

Robert: No Problem.

He winks and i smirk. He climbs over the seat and pulls me close warming me up.

- - - - - -

* We walk into the coffee shop And We all Walk up to the counter and order.

??: 5 minutes please.

We all nod and walk over to a couch with a table. Me and Robert scoot in and he wraps his arms around m shoulder and kisses my cheek. Austin Sits infront on the opposite side. Than we heard the door open. Alex. He spots us and Robert waves to him like old times. Alex smiles and walks over and sits next to Austin. They all do their little handshake and I just smile. He looks at me and smiles. I Just sit there grinning from ear to ear.

Alex: Hey guys. I'm so sorry!

Austin: It's cool.

Alex: But i have one question. Sarah why did you drop the case?

All eyes were on me, Robert removes his arm from around my shoulder and turns to me.

Sarah: I wanted us to be best friends like before, And that wouldn't happen if I kept the case.

They all smiles and Robert Kisses my cheek and takes my hand under the table. I just smile.

??: Austin?