CHAPTER 50!

Sarah's POV:

I woke up sleeping in Robert's arms in my bed, I looked over to see it was 11:06 am. I groaned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I hit Robert's head to wake him up.

Robert: You know when we get married, you can't hit me anymore.

Sarah: Ehh, That I don't want to marry you.

I smiled and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I pulled my hair out of the pony tail and brushed it out, Letting ring twirls fall down, I felt arms warp around my waist.

Robert: You ready for today ?

I shake my head and look at him in the mirror. I twirl around and kiss his cheek. I Motion him out.

Robert: Okay, We're getting married soon, We did "IT" and I can't even watch you get dressed?

I rolled my eyes and he walked over to the sink to brush his teeth. He got his braces off a couple of months ago. I smile and walk into my closet, I picked out some Blue sweat pants that crop at the ankle, They were my dance pants so they sag a little, And a "Mac Miller" Long sleeve Shirt. It was a 3 hour drive, I was going to be in the car! I was sleeping. Robert walked out and laughed at me,

Robert: We are meeting with my parent's to tell them I got my girlfriend pregnant at age 16 and how i Have to marry her and your wearing Your old dance and workout outfit?

Sarah: We are driving there! I will change in the hotel room before we go! I want to sleep, Soon to be mom and wife can at least sleep right?

Robert: Well, Let's get get sleep so we have energy for the kid when it get's out.

Sarah: Ha right!

And with that he came up and kissed me, It felt perfect, Like our lips were ment to be together, Cliche I know, i know! But i love him(:

We walk downstairs to see Aelx, Austin, Frankie, Connor, Zach, And Tyler playing Black ops Again. I run up and jump into Tyler's arms and he hugs me, I crawl over Connor and Zach and lay Across Austin, Alex, And some of Frankie. I stretch out and hit Austin.

Alex: Sarah, What are you doing?

Sarah: Just chillin like a freaken Villan, What are you doing?

Alex: Sitting, Why are your legs on me?

Sarah: Why is your body under my legs huh?

Alex: I, Uh, Don't, Uh Forget it I'm confused!

Sarah: Or are you?

Alex: Robert what did you feed her?

I smack his head and Robert just laughs.

Robert: Sarah, Com'on we need to get on the road. Hey we will see y'all tomorrow night! Byee.

Robert picks up our bag, And opens the door for me, I grab my purse and My Green Tea peace tea can and I race out to the car. He throws the bag in the back and starts the car. I blast the radio up and jam to Mac Miller.

"Ay yo, The flyest muthafu*ker in the room

yeah you know it's me

Bitches hating on him cause he started out here locally

Hopefully i'll be at the top soon"

Robert turns the radio off and puts in a Cody Simpson c.d He presses number 5 and "
Evening's in London" came on, Oh how he knows this and "What you want" By Cody are my FAVORITE songs.

" Looking through my call log, and all I see's your name there, I wsih I could just call you, I've been oversea's to long, Hope you ain't gonna go try, To find yourself a new guy, And iv'e been thinking so much, That ima call you anyways and say, Night's in paris use to feel so right. . . "

I started to doze off.

- - - -- - - - - -

I woke up to a loud honk from what sounds like an 18 wheeler. I opened my eyes and we were at a gas station. Robert jumped in and handed me a Peace tea can, How he know's I love this stuff! I fiddled with all my braclets, Neon strings, I looked at my righs I had on, An big owl and a Twisted thumb ring and a blue turqoise ring Robert bought me for my 16th birthday, I reached up to put my hair in a side braid.

Robert: We're in Houston babe, We don't have time to go to the Hotel right now, So Change in the car, We're about 20 minutes away.

I crawl into the back seat and throw on a Greenish-Blueish strap tank top and an Abercrombie Long sleeve gray v neck that's tight and shows my girlabs, I slipped on some Jean booty shorts and some White toms, I looked awfully tan. I put a greenish-blueish bow in the back of my head holding any loose hair that go into the braid, I let my bangs fall to the side, I crawled back up and applied a little lipgloss and some mascara. I smiled over to Robert who seems to be amazed at how I did that in less than 5 minutes.

Robert: How did you do that?

Sarah: Austin Travels a lot, You get used to it.

He laughs and looks back onto the freeway, I drink the last sip of my tea and put it in the cup holder. We finally drove into a Big White house with A beautiful green garden and a little bridge leading us from the sidewalk to the little path to the backyard, They had a beautiful rive leading us, Once we got back there was a huge pool and flowers surronding the pool, Some beautiful lady came running up and hugged Rober and gave her a kiss, She had long Brown hair and big brown eyes, She was hispanic like Robert, His mom, I haven't seen her in forever! She comes up and pulls me in a hug and kisses my cheek.

Ronda (His mom, I don't know her real name): Sarah, Your so grown up and GORGEOUS!

Sarah: Thank you so much, It's been forever Mrs. Villanueva!

Ronda: Darling, Come, Your father will be home soon, Oh wait here he is!

A tall buff looking man comes out and hugs the both of us.

Mike: Son, What are you doing here?

Robert: Well, can Y'all sit down please.

They both sit down and looking confused,

Robert: Well, I know y'all know me and Sarah have been dating,

Robda cuts him off,

Ronda: Well, WE knew that would happen soon You've loved her for the longest time!

Robert: Mom, Shut up! Well, Anyways.

Mike: Cut to the chase boy.

Robert: Okay, I got her pregnant and Austin, Said i Have to marry her to have the baby, I want this baby and I love Sarah.

Ronda, Who was sipping tea, Dropped her cup and screamed.

Ronda: How. . . How old are you sweetie,

Sarah: I'm tunring 17 next month.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Duhn Duhn Duhnn!

Sarah here! Hoped you likee !

<3